Minnesota Babies
Options

Birthday Location Recs

So, we're coming up in our twins 1yr birthday. We're planning to have a decent size party, with likely 50 to 75 people. With that said, we're not going to deal with all that at our house. We have brainstormed some ideas, but I would love to hear what others have used/done in the past that worked well. We're in the NW Metro, so would prefer locations either north or west, but may consider a great location in MPLS if you have one. Their bday is in Feb.

Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Birthday Location Recs

• Options
    Have you looked at renting a community room in a local Church? then just bing in some toys for all the kids & make a kids play area.
  • Options
    Check out the local hotels and their breakfast room or conference rooms...  As Payne mentioned, the Community Centers and Church Halls are also a good idea.  Depending on the number of kids you're expecting, Chuckie Cheeses might be another possibility...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Most city halls have community rooms that can be rented. 
    photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Eagle's nest in New Brighton?

My two boys are getting a surprise May 2015!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options

How about the Plymouth fieldhouse?

https://www.plymouthmn.gov/index.aspx?page=119

I recently went to Kiddywampus, which does birthday parties and would be awesome, though they're more southwest.

• Options
    imagekarelaorange:
    How about the Plymouth fieldhouse?https://www.plymouthmn.gov/index.aspx?page=119I recently went to Kiddywampus, which does birthday parties and would be awesome, though they're more southwest.

These are great ideas, but probably out of our budget. 350 at kiddywampus seems awfully steep when it's only 90 mins doesn't include food or party favors.

Does the Plymouth playhouse have a party room rental? I just saw field rental for 200/hr.
  • Options
    imageMesmrEwe:
    Check out the local hotels and their breakfast room or conference rooms...nbsp; As Payne mentioned, the Community Centers and Church Halls are also a good idea.nbsp; Depending on the number of kids you're expecting, Chuckie Cheeses might be another possibility...

A friend of ours mentioned a room at a local senior center. I thought meh, but supposedly it's really niceshe has done wedding showers there. Otherwise we may do a hotel. I'm sure the kids would love to swim.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"