Blended Families

TP update

On Wednesday I started to experience cramping and bleeding. My hcg levels were in the 300s while I was told I was 8 weeks. I returned to the ER last night because the bleeding increased and so did the cramping. My hcg levels are down to 150.
I am experiencing "inevitable miscarriage" according to my discharge paperwork. I am devastated and feel empty and heartbroken. DH has been amazing through it all. I am trying to take comfort in knowing there is nothing anyone could do to prevent this.
Unfortunatly we did find out SS knew of the baby so now while dealing with the loss we have to think of a way to explain this to him.

BFP #1 11/07/2012 EDD 07/09/2013 M/C 11/22/2012

BFP #2 02/05/2013 EDD 09/19/2013 Arrived via c-section 09/27/2013

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: TP update

• image*HiS ChAmAoLe GiRL*:
    On Wednesday I started to experience cramping and bleeding. My hcg levels were in the 300s while I was told I was 8 weeks. I returned to the ER last night because the bleeding increased and so did the cramping. My hcg levels are down to 150. I am experiencing "inevitable miscarriage" according to my discharge paperwork. I am devastated and feel empty and heartbroken. DH has been amazing through it all. I am trying to take comfort in knowing there is nothing anyone could do to prevent this. Unfortunatly we did find out SS knew of the baby so now while dealing with the loss we have to think of a way to explain this to him.

I just happened to be lurking today but I couldn't open this up and not send you my heartfelt condolences. I'm so sorry that you're going through this. Right Hug (creepy internet hugs.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish "I'm sorry" was enough, but I've got nothing else... thinking of you

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • imageJNLLSM:
    I am so sorry. The Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss board is amazing. They have been so helpful to me. This is "club" I would not wish on any one. I am praying for you and your family.

I do recommend joining a board if you have to talk. I am so sorry for your loss
    Jen - Mom to two December 12 babies Nathaniel 12/12/06 and Addison 12/12/08
  • You've been in my thoughts today. I'm so sorry that you're going through this, I can't even begin to imagine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So sorry for your loss.
    image "Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.
  • I'm so sorry.  Praying you find peace for your hearts.

Mama of 2: one who grew in my womb, both who grow in my heart.
  • I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure it must be extra difficult now that SS knows and you may have to answer some questions to him. Hugs to you!
  • I'm so sorry Cham.  Lots of T&P's your way.
    "he offered her the world. she said she had her own" - poet Monique Duval
  • So sorry for your loss.
    No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you are the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.

• So sorry for your loss.  T&P for you, H and SS.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"