Adoption
Options

UGGHH!

Just got a text from EM that they changed her date back to Dec 10th.  Waiting for confirmation from social worker, but so much for booking airline tickets, rental car and hotel.  

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

Re: UGGHH!

• Options
    Ugh, that's frustrating! It's so hard to plan in this situation, no matter what happens. Our LO came a week early, throwing all of our carefully thought out plans right out the window, but we made it work and it all worked out fine. I hope your LO arrives on schedule and soon all of the stress of the last few weeks before their arrival will seem like a far off distant memory!

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
    Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
    Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    How frustrating!  I hope everything gets worked out, I know it's a lot to organize.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I hate not being able to plan things, so I understand your frustration.  Vent away!

5/10 - Gideon 6/12 Warren
    4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/12 Found out we are licensed! 12/14 Brought 3 week old identical twin girls home from the hospital.  Could be at least until Summer 1015 til we know if they are forever ours
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"