May 2012 Moms
Options

GTKY

Do you have any tattoo's? If yes, of what and where at?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: GTKY

• Options

I have:

the trinity symbol on the back of my nexk

aries 'ram' sign behind my right ear

nautical star on my left fore arm

butterfly surrounded by cherry blossoms at the small of my back

playboy bunny inside my left ankle

a blue rose on my right ankle (this will be covered up soon with a pink and orange daisy)

and kanji on my right foot meaning family values 

• Options

I have a modified celtic knot on my back for "sisters" but the loops are turned into hearts and where the knot crosses in the middle is made to look like 2 girls holding hands.
    My oldest cats paw prints on my forearm. She was the first pet I had when I moved away from home for school to be an Animal Health Technician and I couldn't have survived away from home without her.
    My most recent one is a pink rose with DDs name on the bottom of my left shin. A rose because it's her birth month flower and pink because we were team green and she was our surprise girl. It will be part of a larger floral piece that will go up my shin and calf. I'll have pansies for my mom (purple), grandmother (yellow), and great grandmother (blue), a poppy for my grandfather and 2 peonies in our wedding colors for me and DH. Obviously more additions for future LOs ;).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelittleredfish:

My most recent one is a pink rose with DDs name on the bottom of my left shin. A rose because it's her birth month flower and pink because we were team green and she was our surprise girl. It will be part of a larger floral piece that will go up my shin and calf. I'll have pansies for my mom (purple), grandmother (yellow), and great grandmother (blue), a poppy for my grandfather and 2 peonies in our wedding colors for me and DH. Obviously more additions for future LOs ;).

Thats such a neat idea! 

• Options

imagejoshandpanda:

Thats such a neat idea! 

Thanks! :) I'm excited to work on it. Things are tight financially since I'm still at home without pay with LO but once I go back to work, it will be back in progress. CAN'T WAIT! They are so damn addictive.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    I have a lily and a hummingbird on my back under my right shoulder in memory of my grandmother. Some day I will get one for LO but I don't know what yet. Lately I've been thinking a butterfly (her room theme) on a rose (birth month flower) but I don't know for sure. Money is tight here too so probably not for a couple years. DH doesn't like the idea but he will probably have to get over it :)
  • Options
    I have a Johnny jump up on the top of my foot. It's the flower that got me interested in horticulture, what I majored in and a big part of my life.

I want one more on my back, I think three baby foot prints upside down in the shape of a heart for my three boys.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Untitled
  • Options
    4. A small star design on my right shoulder blade I got when I was 18, a tiger on my right hip, a boring tribal design on my back, and a random swirly design over my left shoulder blade. My next one is going to be for DS and I know what I want it to incorporate but I havent quite figured out the design of it yet.
    BabyFetus Ticker

Corbin | born 4.19.12
    Baby boy #2 | due 4.13.15
  • Options
    I have a watercolor koi on my ankle and a lotus with a G clef in the center surrounded by two mirror bass clefs to form a heart on my lower back :)
  • Options
    I have a celtic 4 leaf clover on the small of my back
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"