Arkansas Babies
Options

Looking for a female OBGYN in central Arkansas

Hi, my name is Ashley and I live in Malvern, Ar.  My husband and I were married in October after dating for 3 years.  

My current OB is in Hot Springs, but she is always booked over 6 months in advance and the last several vists I have had to see a male doctor in the clinic.  I prefer a female doctor.  Also the clinic is Catholic and I know I will want to consider banking or donating our umbilical cord and I know with my current doctor I will not be allowed that option.

I am looking for a recommendation for an OBGYN in Benton, Bryant, or Little Rock.

thanks! 

DX: Hashimoto's - August 2012

Me:30 / DH: 31

BFP#1 after 15 cycles on 12/1/2013 EDD 8/7/2014

Anniversary

Re: Looking for a female OBGYN in central Arkansas

• Options
    she can't refuse banking cord blood. that's your choice. are u sure? I would deliver in little rock verses saline. I like central clinic for wonen
  • Options

My current physician works out of a catholic hospital/women's clinic in hot springs and I have read that Catholic hospitals won't participate in banking or the process of helping us get the cord blood banked.  My secondary problem is that she is so over booked that I often have to see another doctor at the clinic who is male and who I don't particularly like.  

I would rather switch so I can resolve both issues/potential issues. 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    For my little guy I am using gaylon Brunson and I am really likening him he is in little rock and uses st vincents
  • Options
    I know its probably really late to be answering this, but I am an L&D nurse in Little Rock.  I love the Dr's at Cornerstone clinic for women, Little Rock Obstetrics and Gynecology, Arkansas Women's Clinic, and The Womens Clinic of Little Rock.  I work with these Doctors and they are wonderful clinics.
  • Options
    @reneej2011 I ended up switching to Dr. Gregory at LR Gyn and Ob.  Which hospital do you work for?  I think Dr. Gregory has privileges at all the LR hospitals, but dh and I need to decide which hospital we want to deliver at.  Since we dont have many friends our age w/ new babies we havent really had any recs.  Id love your opinion.  

Anniversary

• Options
    ReneeJ2011ReneeJ2011 member
    edited December 2013
    Dr. Gregory only works at Baptist Health Medical Center- Little Rock.  Good luck with your pregnancy and we hope to see you in August 2014!!!
  • Options
    Dr. Amy Galdamez is so wonderful. She's at Little Rock OBGYN.
  • Options
    OHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr. Galdamez!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Dr. Christie Beck and Dr. Gregory. Love them and their staff. Never a long wait. I'm on baby #2 with Dr. Beck.
  • Options
    Happy to hear that about Dr Beck! Just found out today my husband and I are expecting. She is my doc but so happy to hear good with pregnancy and delivery!!! Woohoo!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"