June 2012 Moms

ABC Book advice

I have written the whole book but am stuck on X. I don't have any pictures of DS with an xylophone... any other ideas?

Re: ABC Book advice

• Oh cute, so a picture of him with a thing of each letter? You could  just take a picture of him in the shape of an "X"....or run out & get a xylophone : )
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • True! Yeah I wrote little sayings, with one letter per page..

A is for Auntie Jessie, and she loves you a lot

B is for Bathing and love it- you did not!

etc etc. Then all of the pages have several pictures to do with the little description of the letter. I am doing it on shuterfly and its turning out great! But now there is a great sale on photobooks, the lowest I've seen since starting it in July (almost $50) off. So I am busting my butt to finish it haha so I can buy it for cheap! 

• Loading the player...
  • awesome! I am making a shutterfly book for my in laws, but I want to include Thanksgiving pics. There's also this website for some ideas:

https://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_are_some_animals_that_begin_with_the_letter_X

Or, you could dress him up in a skeleton costume and say something about an x-ray. Man, x is a hard letter to work with!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi! I have never posted before, but lurk often. I have a June baby that I just made an ABC book for. I used XOXO for the X page and included a picture of my husband and baby hugging. Hope this helps!
  • Cute idea!

You could do something like "X is for all the hugs and kisses from mommy and daddy! xoxoxo"

X is a tough one.

ETA: Ha! Jinx Peanut! :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagepeanut0610:
    Hi! I have never posted before, but lurk often. I have a June baby that I just made an ABC book for. I used XOXO for the X page and included a picture of my husband and baby hugging. Hope this helps!

Oooh! I like it! Thanks 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"