December 2011 Moms
Options

How did/are you introducing WCM?

Will you give LO WCM in a sippy at meals, offer it in a sippy all day, or mix it with formula? I have been giving some to DS just at breakfast in his sippy but he hates it! So now I'm not sure what to do. Should i offer it all day or just at meals? Or would it be best to mix it? What have you other ladies done or plan to do? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: How did/are you introducing WCM?

• Options
    DS won't drink it if its too cold. So I put it in the microwave to get the chill off. He drinks it out of his sippy with meals or in a bottle if I am unable to breast feed or if he is with someone else for the day. This is his first time with a bottle so I know i won't have issues later weaning those form him.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    around 10.5 months I started offering it in a sippy with meals (instead of water).  When we opened what would be our last can of formula I started cutting back on her bottles.  Last Friday was her last bottle.  Now she gets milk at meals and water throughout the day.  I never put milk in the bottle nor did I mix it with formula or warm it.
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We started removing one bottle at a time.  First it was the mid day bottle.  WCM and a sippy.  Then the morning bottle, and now the night bottle.  He's down to 3-4 cups of milk a day in sippy cups.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I offer it at meals and sometimes with snacks, depending on what it is. She really loves water straight out of a water bottle though so that tends to be our snack time go to.

M hated it at first too, she made a really funny face and then 5 minutes later she picked it up to try it again and her face was slightly better and then she tried it again like 10mins later an sucked down a couple gulps... it still isn't her favorite but she drinks it.

Proud babywearing, breastfeeding, vaccinating SAHM of 2U2!
    imageLilypie - (qCSN)Lilypie - (5rzN)imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"