Baby Showers
Options

I wanna play...registry

So I have seen an increase in people posting their registries and asking for opinions, so I figured as a ftm I want to play along.  I have a long list of things already, alot of hand me downs from my sisters and SIL, or things that have been purchased from family that is from out of the country, they picked up so much while they were visiting.  So far I have

2 stroller carseat combo

changing table

crib

dresser

clothes and shoes (huge amounts, from 3 kids 0-3t)

activity mat

bassinet

2 high chairs

2 pack n plays

bumbo

2 boppys

Sooo below are the links to my two registries,

https://www.target.com/baby/registry/RbTtXRfXE3ByNW_x02U5PQ

https://www.toysrus.com/registry/search/index.jsp?_flowExecutionKey=_c478BDB93-71EF-7793-4177-2FF5DB16EC77_k1F46A631-FD94-60F5-56F8-D1B09621E64B&overrideStore=TRUS

Re: I wanna play...registry

• Options

FYI - your toys r us one can't be viewed, it takes you to the search page. I was able to find yours by using your last name from the target one though.

I'm not too good at this but here goes:

You have 3 jumperoos on your registry. I'd take the target one off and maybe leave just the stand alone one.

Some things to add would be potentially:

Aiden and anais swaddling blankets

Baby carrier like the Ergo or Moby (can't remember if you had one)

Exersaucer (this this saved my life I think

More washclothes

Nose Frida (I never used it but people swear by this thing!)

Infant tylenol/advil

Car seat cover if you live in a colder climate 

Not sure if anyone would get you this stuff but it'd be good for the completion discount if nothing else

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

• Options

Thanks for the feedback, I can't fix my link on Mobile bump. I'm glad you noticed the three jumpers, we planned to have one at home and one at grandmas, who is our babysitter. But I don't need three, so thanks!  I didn't mention it but we are getting an exersaucer and carrier from SIL otherwise I would definitely put those on, and we have tons of wash clothes. I know we have a three pack of swaddling blankets, would more be better? I have heard mix reviews about car seat covers, so I'm going to look more into it. The Tylenol is a great idea and also made me remember gas drops that saved my sisters sanity.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

That's great that you are getting so much help from family and friends! As far as the swaddling blankets go, I personally felt that I needed more than 3 just for when the baby would spit up, when her diaper would blow out, a couple for the diaper bag etc. 

If you are in a colder climate I personally liked the carseat cover but only one that goes around the outside of the seat as opposed to the one that goes around behind the baby.

DD born Oct 2011 - DS#1 born Jan 2014 - DS#2 born Apr 2015 - DS#3 born Sept 2016 - LO#5 due Feb 7, 2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"