June 2012 Moms

What do YOU want for Christmas?

I'm hoping Santa brings me a dslr camera and black leather riding boots.:) 

How about you? 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What do YOU want for Christmas?

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Just like pp. I also asked for a sewing machine. That's all that's on my list actually.

Oh and I got a dslr for my birthday and seriously it was the best gift I could have ever gotten. Hope you get one!
    Me: 29 | SO: 28
    Started Dating SO: 9/26/2009
    DS Born: 6/02/2012
    Tied the Knot: 11/14/2015
    Trying for Number Two since 9/1/15
    BFP!!! Baby 2 Due: 12/6/21
  • Loading the player...
  • I asked for an assortment of running gear...some sewing stuff like a rotary cutter and mat, some books! I am pretty easy to please. 

DH asked for a leather recliner, but baby-sized so that Burke can sit with him and watch football. LOL. My mom found one too. 

• sleep, vacation LOL

my DH and I are not buying presents to save up for a really nice camera.  

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Zumba for Wii or if Santa could bring my body back!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Sleep. >>

And I third the sewing machine.  Must be a new mom thing :P

TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A "soda stream" soda maker....kind of lame, but I really want one

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Whirled Peas.

Seriously though, I should jump on the sewing machine bandwagon. It really must be a new mom thing. My mom is a seamstress and I grew up in a house full of industrial machines, but never really got into sewing myself, although I did do some sewing work for my mom's business in middle school and high school. A while back, I found a vintage (1950s ish) Singer 201 on craigslist for free and it sat around collecting dust when I couldn't get it working. My mom helped me get it going while she was visiting after LO was born. I wanted to make some stuff, but I was at a loss without all the crazy industrial tools I grew up around.  I suck at cutting with scissors so a rotary cutter was one of the first things I had to have - go get one, they're totally worth it. Nippers, a seam ripper, and a pin cushion were also on the must have list. I've had tons of fun making cloth diapers and diaper covers.

Now I want a serger. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker} Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have a few CDs and movies on my list. I asked for a lot of clothes since my wardrobe officially sucks after being pregnant for the past 2.5 years. A blow dryer. A rolling pin. Yeah... I'm boring.

I usually just buy stuff for myself and then give it to hubby to wrap up. I'm am SO much better at finding deals and I'd rather not overpay for stuff I'm getting anyways.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagealizabethanne:
    A vacation.

Ditto! And a maid ;) lol 

• imageAliciaS1411:

I can't see the necklace but H bought me an Alex Woo diamond initial letter "c" with a rose gold heart charm and I LOVE it. I don't know if its in the same price range as the Tiffany one or not but they also have the sterling silver initials too. Check out her website!
  • I want a new pair of TOM shoes because my feet grew and my current one is way too small. And I'd also like another pair of booties that are so popular right now.
    But most important I just want to spend the holidays with my family. Being its out first Christmas I just want it to be special and hopefully get to start a new "tradition" of some sort that we can do with LO every year.
  • A steam cleaner! Wow, I'm so cool, not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A DSLR camera. I won't be getting it though. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker NATALIE - 9/13/09 HANNAH - 6/8/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"