Infertility Veterans
Options

random fun poll - extra 7th question!!

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order?

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one)

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!)

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where?

BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
TTC #1 since 1/10
DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!

Re: random fun poll - extra 7th question!!

• Options
    1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday? Nooo, large crowds make me anxious! I do check out some of the online deals though. My mom, sis, and niece will be coming in on Friday to spend the weekend with me. I'm thinking about taking them to the zoo.

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents. I get along with them.

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order? A mocha...or a Marble (Zebra) Mocha at Starbucks. Mmmm I wish I had one right now!

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one) I have not. I'm allergic to pet dander so the dog MH had before we were married has to stay outside. :( Poor baby!

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!) Ratley McPipsqueak

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get? It depends. Gift cards are nice as thank you gifts or birthday gifts, but say for Christmas if ALL you give are gift cards then I think it's kind of lazy. For instance: The first 2 yrs DH and I were married I went out of my way to find nice gifts for his family and wrap them very prettily but then his mom only gave gift cards. So I'm running around stressing, trying to find the perfect gifts and she's stopping by the gift card rack at the grocery store probably saying to herself "I don't have time for this, they can pick out their own gifts". Then to me it becomes a "why bother" situation. You keep your money and I'll keep mine! I've started giving them mostly gift cards but still do try to find at least 1 actual gift per person. I still buy gifts for my side of the family.  ::steps off soapbox::

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where? No, DH and I just came back from a trip so we're not making any plans for another one right now.

***signature & ticker warning***

Me: 30 ~ Stage IV Endo ~ AMH .38 ~ AFC 8
    AMH .97 as of 4/2012! ~ AMH 1.63 as of 4/2013!?!

Him: 29 ~ perfect swimmers

Laparotomy w/partial oophorectomy 8/2009 to remove cysts/endo.
    Stopped BCP 4/2010.
    Multiple clomid rounds from 11/2010 to 6/2011. ~ All BFN
    IUI w/clomid 7/2011. IUI w/clomid & injectables 11/2011 & 1/2012. ~ All BFN

IVF:EPP 5/2012 ~ (4R, 3M, 2F w/ICSI). Both embryos txfrd. ~ BFN
    BCP to manage endo from 10/2012 to 12/2012.
    FET w/donor embryos #1: 10/2013 Cancelled
    FET w/donor embryos #1.2: 11/2013
    ~ ET of 2 beautiful blasts on 11/27.
    Beta 1: 503(12dp5dt) Beta 2: 1035(14dpt) Beta 3: 3001(16dpt)
    Beta 4: 8503(19dpt)
    Twins with an EDD of 8/15/14! Team Purple
    G&B born 6/30/14 at 33w3d via emergency c/s.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday? HELL NO!

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents   I get along with

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order? Medium iced coffee, 2 sweet n low and cream-- all winter long!

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one)  I have added two kittens. But I lost my 19 yr cat in January so I "needed" my new guys.

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!) Hank (no idea why)

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get? I do give gift certs (usually to nieces/nephews where I have no clue or my secretary..) I like gift certs too-- love ones for the spa.

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where? Nope... no $$ right now to waste on it.

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?  Yes.. as I hang my head in shame.  Angel  Probably Best Buy!

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents  Get along

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order? French Vanilla with skim milk & 2 splenda's.

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one) Have... 2 adorable pups

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!)  Sniffles

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?  For nieces & nephews I think gift cards are the way to go.  But for siblings and parents, I like to take time and shop for them.  But.. I LOVE getting spa gift cards!

Nope... not in the budget this year.  :-(

Me 35, DH 36
    TTC summer 2008
    Diagnose me. DOR, DH perfect
    IUI # 1 6/2010, BFN
    IUI # 2 8/2010, BFN
    IVF # 1 10/2010 Canceled poor response
    IVF 1.2 12/2010 BFP! mc 6 weeks 2 days
    Mental health break for 10 months
    IVF # 2 10/2011 BFN
    IVF # 3 5/2012 BFP! 10 eggs retrieved (best ever)
    7 fertilized transferred 3
    Beta #1 14dpo - 72, Beta #2 17dpo 145 Beta 3 20dpo 521
    First u/s June 15 saw HB 126 bpm missed m/c 7/5/12 10 weeks D&C 7/6/12
    IVF#4 ER 9/30 ET 10/3 Beta 10/16 BFFN. IVF #5 final with o/e. ER 1/21 only 1 retrieved, hoping my lonestar is the one. Beta #1 2/6/13 = 209.... please let this be it! Keep growing lonestar! Beta #2 2/8/13 - 586! , Beta #3 2/10/13 = 1898. First u/s perfect little heart beat at 116 bpm. Measure 6 weeks 1 day. EDD 10/14/13
    3/4/13 measuring right on track beautiful heartbeat 171 bpm, graduated from RE to OB... bittersweet.
    PAIF/SAIF always welcome! Its a girl! 

Maggie Grace is here!  10/5/13... 8lbs 6 ounces of pure joy!

TTC#2  No birth control since DD was born.  Getting ready to jump back in the saddle.  Weaning this month. RE
    appt scheduled 5/8.   Here we go again!

IFV# 6.  10/27  6 retrieved 4 mature 3 fertilized.  2 made it to 3dt 10/30. 1"very pretty 8 cell" and 1 6 cell.  Beta
    11/13.   Please stick embies!!!!  We love you so much already! 11/12/14  POAS, BFP... beta tomorrow!
    11/13 beta #1  924!!!  2nd bet 11/15 1906, one more on 11/17 3rd & final beta 3430.  First u/s 12/5, 7w4d, 2 heartbeats,
    both measuring right on track....2nd u/s... all is well... both beans measuring right on track... released from RE... first
    appointment with MFM 1/5.  Looks like this is really happening!

• Options
    1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?  nope - maybe online, black friday will be a lazy day for me :)

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents  do not get along

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order?  usually a mocha type coffee drink

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one)  have not

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!)  fuzzy

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?  I don't usually give gift cards.  I don't mind getting them though - probably Wegmans or Target would be my favorite to get.

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where?  nope - unless you count travelling for IVF!  I do have a work trip in April to Philly.

TTC #1 since 6/09
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    3 IUIs, 4 IVFs = BFFN
      3rd RE: IVF #5/FET = BFP
    14dp5dt=1170 16dp5dt=2573

1st u/s=
    TWINS!
    It's a Boy and a Girl!

Born at 34w3d! 

• Options

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?  No.  I worked retail for 10+ years and now I avoid the crowds on the big shopping days.  I also get anxiety in crowds... working the holiday is one thing but trying to fight the crazy shoppers would be too much for me I think.

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents.  I do get along with my M&FIL.  We have differeing views on a lot of things and they make me crazy sometimes, but overall I think I got pretty lucky in that department.

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order? Mocha (or for the holiday peppermint mocha) latte.

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one).  Pet free home.

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!)  Bob :)

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?  Yes and no.  I think for some ppl it really is the best gift, but I try to find a gift before going that route.  As for receiveing them, I don't mind them. 

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where?  51 days til Ireland!!!  I cannot wait!

SAIFW
    TTC since 2008 dx PCOS & MFI
    Clomid/Femara no "O"
    IVF #1 BFN
    FET #1 cancelled for biopsy
    FET #1.2 c/p, July 2012 c/p
    IUI #1 & 1.2 canceled
    IVF #2 ER 12/1, Freeze all due to OHSS
    FET #2.1 cancelled due to DVT risk, FET #2.2 Jan 2013
    my blog
  • Options
    imageJlynn3:

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where?  51 days til Ireland!!!  I cannot wait!

Jealous!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

If you're wondering about my avatar...it's a fried pickle chip shaped like a fetus!

• Options

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?
    Traditionally, YES!!! Black Friday shopper.  My sisters and I would plan our attack on Turkey Day, rise and shine at 3am and hit it! But, we live 2000+ miles apart now Sad, this will be our first black friday not shopping together. We really never had a main focus store, we planned our attack based on store openings, what we wanted, etc.

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents : I get along with

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order? Coffee, black with 1/4 cup skim milk. Maybe a latte every now and then. I'm a heavy coffee drinker, 5+ cups a day...always hard for me to give up coffee during cycles.

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one)
    I have not.  We have Minnie the very spoiled kitty.  We are looking for a little brother / sister for her Smile, I've been keeping my eye on the local humane society and no kill animal shelter for a new addition!!!

Bibs.  My sister had a gerbil named bibs growing up!

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get? Not really. Gift cards are fine, but I like to put a little thought into giving a gift. I feel like giving gift cards is just an exchange of money between two parties.  If I put thought into buying a gift, I feel that's more personal. We don't mind receiving gift cards, but to be honest..we forget to use them!!!! DH has gift cards from 2010 he's never used.... We prefer gift cards to restaurants, something we can use together.

No, we told ourselves if IVF#3 is a total bust, we'll take a nice trip (we've been wanting to visit Japan). BUT, we have one golden blasty on ice from this recent round.  We are now planning to do IVF#4 in hopes of banking one more golden blasty before we do a FET early next year! So, vacation will need to wait a bit...

Me = 39 DH = 50 TTC (since 01/2009 after a short break, I stopped counting *cycles* in 2010)
    DX 2010 : Unknown Infertility , AMA
    HSG 2005 = Normal / HSG 2010 = Normal
    SA 2005 = Normal / SA 2010 /2012 = Slightly low count : motility, morphology GREAT!
    Chromosomal analysis, MTHFR, ANA's, Lupus, Protein C, Protein S, APCR = Normal 2011

M/C : 2005 (7wk), 2010 (6wk), 2011 (7wk)

8 IUI's 2010-2011 all BFN

IVF/ICSI antagonist 01/2012 #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI antagonist long 06/2012 #2 = BFN

IVF/ICSI/CGH MDLF New Clinic/New RE 11/2012 #3 = One beautiful boy blasty frozen PGS normal

IVF/ICSI/CGH MDLF 02/2013 #4 = One more beautiful boy blasty frozen PGS normal

FET 6/20 : One 5AA PGS normal transferred Beta 1 6/28 = 53.9 / Beta 2 7/1 = 220 / Beta 3 7/3 = 550!

1 U/S  6w3d - Heartbeat 119 /  2 U/S - 7w5d- Heartbeat 169 / 3 U/S (OB) 8w5d - Heartbeat still great!

Baby G welcomed into the world 3/7/2014

SAIF / PAIF always welcome ****

• Options

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?   Sort of.  before I met MH I avoided black friday but he loves it.  We go to Staples, Walmart, Kohls to name a few.

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents My Inlaws are divorced.  I get along great with FIL, we golf together almost weekly in the summer.  I am currently not getting along with MIL and I don't forsee a change in this anytime soon.

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order?  Not a coffee drinker but I have liked a Hazelnut carmel coffee in the past.

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one)  I have not

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!) Gizmo

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?  No, no.  restaurant cards.

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where?  yes, not sure where yet. Maybe Belize.

TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
  • Options

1) Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday? I used to be, and by used to, I mean like 10 to  15 years ago when it wasn't so insane. It will be a day with Mister D to hang out and work on our porch project.

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents I get along with - but we have very different view on many things

3) If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order? Medium decaf latte

4) I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. (choose one) We have - Murray Hewitt our gray cat (was a kitten) who looks like a gray fox with a white belly. Best decision we made.

5) The best name for a gerbil is... (give a random gerbil a name!) Paul McDonovan III

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get? I don't like giving them, unless they're stocking stuffers or a little add on. I don't mind getting them, generally (although there are a few gift givers who have my taste totally wrong and I wouldn't mind a gift card...) but I prefer something chosen just for me. I love cards from Anthropologie and I always use all my iTunes cards.

7) Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where? Seemingly we're going to Denver for some IVF tests/treatments... so that doesn't really count, does it? My favorite aunt & uncle live there though, and I'm familiar with the city so it will be a good visit. We've talked of a tropical vacation and I don't know if we can swing it and feel comfortable about a potential 4th cycle and/or saving for donor egg or adoption.
    BzeetyD = 38, Mr. BzeetyD = 44 together 12/02 married 9/08
    TTC #1 since 1/10
    DX: Unexplained/??? MFI issues

Our lil' lost sparks:
    5w3d loss 7/30/10 - EDD March 2011
    8w loss 4/15/11 - EDD November 2011
    8w3d loss 8/2/12 - EDD March 2013
    4w c/p loss 10/29/12 - EDD July 2013

Long story: trying on our own + testing testing testing with 6 rounds of Clomid, more testing, injectables + TI, laparoscopy - one tube blocked, 2 IUIs with Follistim...BFNs.
    RPL testing all normal, Karyotyping normal

Moving on to IVF.

IVF #1 April 2012 = BFN, IVF #2 June 2012 = BFP. U/S 7/23 = saw heartbeat but measuring behind. Follow up U/S on 7/30 - no heartbeat. D&C 8/2. Trisomy 12. IVF #3 Oct 2012 = Chemical Pregnancy

Phone consult with CCRM on 12/12/12 - ODWU 1/4/13 - both tubes clear(!) - AFC 24, AMH 3.2, FSH 9.6, LH 5.4, E2 25. DH has high frag rate but improved!
    IVF #4 March 2013 CCRM. EP protocol w/ Menopur, Gonal-F & Dexamethasone. ER 3/29 & IMSI, PICSI. 43R 13M 10F 6blasts bio'd. CCS testing reveals 3 normals!!!
    FET 5/31/13 of 1 4AA blast - thawed and expanded. 4dp5dt BFP.
    Beta 9dp5dt = 181, 11dp5dt = 427. 1st u/s showed a healthy heartbeat! EDD 2/16/14

After 4 years of hoping and heartbreak, our sweet little bean was born on 2/19/14
    We are so in love with her.

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Everybody is welcome!!!
  • Options
    1 Are you a black Friday shopper? If so, what store is your main focus? If not, how will you spend your Friday?

Not really, but I would choose Target if I was going shopping. I will be at work on Friday.

2 Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my inlaws/partner's parents.

Get along!

3 If you go to a coffee shop what would you typically order?

If I'm feeling healthy, nonfat latte. If I'm splurging, white mocha. Yum!!!

4 I have or I have not added any furry creatures to our family since we started TTC. choose one

Have added to our furry family. We always have 2 dogs, and 2 passed since we started TTC, so we now have 2 new dogs.

5 The best name for a gerbil is... give a random gerbil a name!

Chompers

6 Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?

Yes depending on the person. I like getting Macy's gift cards!

7 Are you planning any trips in the next 6 months or so? If so, where?

We just back yesterday from New Orleans. OMG! Had a blast! We're planning on New York in April, and I'm pretty excited about that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageDoublePortion:
    imageJlynn3:

Jealous!! I hope you thoroughly enjoy your trip!

So jealous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We bought an awesome dishwasher last black friday, and since we hate our oven, we've had our eye out for a good deal on one for this year. I think we've found one! It will be nice to have our replaced before Christmas.

2) Choose one: I get along with or I do not get along with my in-laws/partner's parents

Unfortunately, DH's dad died right after we started dating so I only met him once. My MIL lives in the town just north of us, and as long as we don't talk politics, we get along fabulously.

Right now, anything pumpkin, and in a few weeks, I bet it will be anything peppermint. I guess I don't have a normal order - I go through phases!

Nothing since we started TTC. Just the same three beasts we had before - One dog and two cats. I love them so much!

The first thing that came to mind is Richard Gere. If you're brave, google Richard Gere and gerbil. Just don't do it at work. ;-)

6) Do you like giving gift cards as presents? Do you like getting gift cards? What cards are you most excited to get?

Nope, I always drive myself crazy trying to hand pick something special for everyone else. Not that giving gift cards is bad, it's just not for me. I like getting gift cards for online shopping most. Can't go wrong with a beauty site like Sephora or Bath and Body Works.

None planned. In the past month I've been to the Dominican Republic for fun, and two business trips (not so fun.) So I want to stick around home for a while.

************ Signature/Ticker Warning ************
    Me (32) DH (36) - Finding our way to baby #1
    Me: POF/DOR - AMH <0.16, heterozygous c677t MTHFR, insulin resistant and gluten intolerant
    DH: Severe MFI

12/2/11 - IUI #1- BFN 
    8/1/12 - IVF #1 - Zero response from max stims (600iu intramuscularly)

My ovaries are just for decoration

12/6/12 - Adopted five embryos that had been frozen for over ten years!
    2/11/13 - DEmbryo FET #1 Thawed four, sadly two didn't survive. Transferred two beautiful blasts. 
    2/16/13 - First BFP of my life @ 6dp5dt! EDD 10/30/13
    3/27/13 - After beta and u/s hell, no heartbeat ever detected. D&C at 9w1d.

6/5/13 - Adopted four new embryos that had been frozen for seven years!

9/12/13 - DEmbryo FET #2. Thawed and transferred two beautiful blasts
    9/17/13 - BFP @ 5dp6dt! EDD 05/31/14
    9/29/13 - m/c @ 5w1d. :(

11/19/13 - DEmbryo FET #3. Thawed and transferred one blast from each batch. Wow!
    11/23/13 - BFP @ 4dp6dt! EDD 8/7/13
    Beta #1 @ 13dp6dt - 522  Beta #2 @ 16dp6dt - 1373 
    6w5d ultrasound showed one perfect baby with a beautiful heartbeat of 134bpm!

Snowflake baby is a girl! 
    Our beautiful Snowflake girl arrived on July 22, 2014!   
    My embryo adoption blog: Wishing on a Snowflake

image      image 
  • Options

1. No. Way. If we're with the ILs they like to hit the local nursery and look at the trees and displays and the live farm animals they have out.

2. Get along with, but I'm not totally comfortable around them even after all this time. 

3. Tea or decaf soy latte.

4. Have added one totally mental beagle.

5. Hazel.

6. Occasionally to our nieces/nephews (or cash) in addition to a fun gift. It's generally by request, so they can save up for an iPod or something specific. I am a fan of them as small thank you gestures too.

7. Hopefully to see my Dad. I haven't been home in years!

+++

Ireland sounds amazing! Have a fantastic time!

+++
  • Options

No.  No amount of savings are enough to make me withstand the crowds.  I am in Canada though so Friday it is not a holiday.

I get along with them.

Usually espresso of some sort.

No new additions since we started TTC.  Our kitty is quite old and prefers to have our attention focused on her.  She would not be impressed if she had to share me!  

Gerry? Boy that was original!  (Not feeling very creative)

My Mom and my DH are really the only ones that make great gift selections for me.  I wouldn?t even consider giving anyone some of the things that I have gotten over the years!  I actually got a used oil lamp one year from my SIL!!!???  So from anyone other than my Mom or DH, I prefer a gift card.  On the other side of the coin, I don?t like giving gift cards because I feel they can be perceived as taking the easy way out.  If at all possible I try to find out what would be appreciated.   

Yes, to CA for our DE cycle!

***SIGNATURE WARNING***

TTC #1

Me 42, DH 47

Dx = AMA/DOR, MFI

IVF/ICSI #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI #2 = BFP; early loss

IVF/ICSI #3 (DE) = BFP; early loss

FET = BFN

IVF/ICSI #4 (DE w/ CCS) = BFP

Beta #1 @ 10dp6dt = 265; Beta #2 @ 14dp6dt = 1251. 

1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! 

2nd U/S @ 7w2d. HB 132 & everything measuring on track.

Our beautiful little girl arrived January 2015!

• Options
    This is a little off topic but Sophistikitty's oil lamp story reminded me of the gift my dad gave me for my 18th birthday. It was a chrome mechanical pencil. He was upset because he ordered the wrong thing. It was supposed to have been....a pen. Cause, you know, what 18 yr old girl doesn't want a chrome pen from an online office supply store for her birthday. In this instance I would have preferred a gift card to anywhere!

Stopped BCP 4/2010.

• Options

That is priceless!!!  I think that gift trumped the oil lamp!!!!

***SIGNATURE WARNING***

TTC #1

Me 42, DH 47

Dx = AMA/DOR, MFI

IVF/ICSI #1 = BFN

IVF/ICSI #2 = BFP; early loss

IVF/ICSI #3 (DE) = BFP; early loss

FET = BFN

IVF/ICSI #4 (DE w/ CCS) = BFP

Beta #1 @ 10dp6dt = 265; Beta #2 @ 14dp6dt = 1251. 

1st U/S @ 6w2d showed one perfect little heartbeat! 

2nd U/S @ 7w2d. HB 132 & everything measuring on track.

Our beautiful little girl arrived January 2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"