New to The Bump

Done with REALLY trying

Well we both decided that we're not going to REALLY try anymore to conceive and just do the "if it happens, its meant to be" thing since we will be going to Florida early April. Maybe not being so stressed out of REALLY trying will actually help and be a good thing?! Good luck to all of you who are TTGP Smile

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker

Re: Done with REALLY trying

• DH and I are trying without all the temping and opk's.  I will do it if I need to at some point, but if there is no rush why become so involved.  

Good luck and hope everything works out.

my read shelf:
    Nicole's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker

Vacation
  • So is your split personality, tripletgirl, taking a break too?
    <3 *Evan Michael* <3
    {06/15/2010 ~ 9lbs. 4oz, 22.5in.}
    <3 *Twin Angel Babies* <3
    {Said Goodbye on 08/13/2011 at 17w3d}
    No longer TTC
    *~Kisses to My Bestie Boo, ScrappyLika~*

• Loading the player...
  • imageColeRose:

imageCMSullivan326:
    So is your split personality, tripletgirl, taking a break too?

We can only hope!

Yes

• Bleh.  Just go away already.

imageimageimage

Trying to get knocked up since June 2012 ~ Dx: PCOS

BFP 7.24.13 ~ EDD 4.2.14 ~ m/c  9.16.13 @ 11w4d

BFP 5.4.14 ~ EDD 1.12.15 ~ stick little bean!

TTGP 2013 Best Blog ~ Fruit ~ My BFP Chart 

• I'm not giving up because it hasn't happened after 4 months I just have a lot of things coming up this next year and being pregnant for all of it would be hard (I think). If it does happen then we will be very happy and just do what we need to do. 

And well apparently it seems that me being on this site I'm "the drama"?! Maybe I'm totally wrong about that but I feel as if I can't just "post" without getting a negative or two??? I've tried to apologize for s#it I said and I am aware that I go from one person to another when that happens but this can be stressful/emotional and put of whack.

Think of me how you want that's your opinion and I can't change that!!!! 

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • imagetiffanyandjason2012:

I'm not giving up because it hasn't happened after 4 months I just have a lot of things coming up this next year and being pregnant for all of it would be hard (I think). If it does happen then we will be very happy and just do what we need to do. 

Because having a baby is easy, right?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"