September 2011 Moms
Options

Wooow.

My friend just posted on FB that people are already camping outside of BestBuy for Black Friday. I think that's insane! Is it really worth it to camp out for days and miss Thanksgiving just to get a good deal? People are just crazy sometimes.

Re: Wooow.

• Options
    Stupid...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                  Madison & Rylee
                             All of me loves all of you!
  • Options
    Those people have lost their minds!!

So there's this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me "Mom"

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Voted "Mom of the Year" 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    People have seriously lost the whole concept of what Thanksgiving truly is about. Sure, I love a good deal, but not as much as I love my family and Thanksgiving.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagecovertxxamour:
    People have seriously lost the whole concept of what Thanksgiving truly is about. Sure, I love a good deal, but not as much as I love my family and Thanksgiving.

Yup! And I feel like the stores should have a rule about not lining up so far ahead of time. Let people line up at midnight or whatever, but 4 days ahead of time? 

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

• Options

imagecovertxxamour:

This.

Andplusalso, it seems as though some people are annoying attention seekers.. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I posted the same thing on my FB page! Ridiculous. I am Black Friday shopping but going on Friday. Not Thursday night! I think the retail stores need to give their employees a full day off for the holiday. 
  • Options
    Yep. DH said someone was setting up a tent in front of his store when he left last night. He rolled his eyes, but that's just part of the game.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I think a lot of it is just attention whoring.

I don't care if they were giving away free big screen tvs no way I'd be camping out three days early. 

• Options
    That is utterly ridiculous.  I worked retail and Black Friday for many years and will never shop because of it.  Idiots.
    8418442352_4e02174cbd_o
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing."
    ~Dr. Suess
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imagemissbrightside10:
    I posted the same thing on my FB page! Ridiculous. I am Black Friday shopping but going on Friday. Not Thursday night! I think the retail stores need to give their employees a full day off for the holiday.nbsp;

Where I work, the store is never closed. Not even on Christmas.
    But I've been there awhile and have worked my fair share of holidays, including Christmas. So since having LO, I won't work it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"