Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

XP: Graco Nautilus reviews...

Looking for two new seats for our second vehicle, and we don't want to spend too much. I think a compromise is looking like the Graco MyRide 65 for my DS and the Graco Nautilus for my DD. I'd like to spend more on Britax seats, but for a second vehicle I will spend less (but not Cosco less... Heard bad reviews there).

Thoughts?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: Graco Nautilus reviews...

• Options
    The Nautilus is our only car seat for DD1. We've only had her in it for a few weeks, but so far I'm very happy with it. It was kind of a pain to install, but that may have had something to do with our vehicle, not the seat itself.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Graco Nautilis 3 in 1 and really like it.  I only have to compare it against our EvenFlo that is in my husband's car, which I like too, but I like the Nautilis way more. I've thus far only used it as the car seat starting when my DD went forward facing around 18 months, but I look forward to being able to use it in 2 other modes as show grows.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well I'm in the minority; I had one and hated it.  It was soooo hard to tighten (on LO, not to install).  Even my hubby had a hard time.  Returned it and got something else (Evenflow Maestro, I think) and love it.  And it was way cheaper.  Even with having to buy a booster seat in the future. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"