Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Cute lunch check-in

Thanksgiving lunches, here we come! There's still time to throw in some holiday fun before Thursday!

Handprint turkey! My favorite this week! The hand cookie cutter came from Oriental Trading. A few sprinkles later and it's a turkey, on top of a homemade sealed sandwich. On the left are carrots, leftover green beans and blackberries.

Another turkey! (Are you sensing a theme?) A piece of silicone lettuce keeps the sandwich dry. This lunch included carrots, "bone" graham crackers, blackberries, a Babybel cheese and cucumbers.

Another turkey! Beneath the cheese cutout is a bunch of itsy bitsy PB/honey sandwiches cut with a FunBites cutter, with some Snapea Crisps at the bottom. On the right are blackberries, carrots, more leftover green beans and a mini Lego container with a snowcap chocolate.

Mouse! This was supposed to be a turkey, too, but when I cut the English muffin pizza in half, it just screamed "mouse" to me. From the top we have blackberries in a silicone, Wheat Thins mini cupcake (from the freezer, no frosting), watermelon with mini fork pick, wedge of cheese, English muffin pizza from the freezer and cucumber slices.

Squirrels! Mini pita cheese sandwich, strawberries with squirrel picks, blueberries on acorn picks (Party City), containers of carrots and leftover chicken, Snapea Crisps and an "acorn" made with a Hershey's Kiss, mini Nilla wafer and a butterscotch sprinkle up top.

PIP your cute lunches here and have a happy Thanksgiving week!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cute lunch check-in

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"