Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Plasma car

Anyone have one? Do your kids like it? Do they play with it often/for a long time?

https://www.amazon.com/PlasmaCar-Pink/dp/B000P1VHL0/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_nC?ie=UTF8&colid=3LDWK0II12LN1&coliid=ITUPV5Q5F49BU

(sorry no clicky- iPad)

We are considering getting it as a shared gift for Christmas.  

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Plasma car

• Options
    We like ours. It makes marks on our hardwood floors so it's in the basement and DS has other things that he is more interested in there. I have a  niece and nephew who live on a sidewalk street and they LOVE theirs and use it daily. If it's a good buy I would snag one.
    Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

imageVTbride05:
    We like ours. It makes marks on our hardwood floors so it's in the basement and DS has other things that he is more interested in there. I have a  niece and nephew who live on a sidewalk street and they LOVE theirs and use it daily. If it's a good buy I would snag one.

Thanks for the reply! We would use ours outside. I'm also trying to decide if I should get one for botih kids or have them share one. Any opinion?  

My 2 girls, both born on a Friday the 13th, are exactly 2 years, 2 months, 2 hours and 2 minutes apart! And Baby Boy joined us October 11, 2013! image
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have 4, they are used all the time. We keep them in the basement in the winter and they're used daily. Outside in the summer everyday as well. They hold up really well. DS wants one too (he had one, it was stolen out of our yard). They will last to older ages, dd1's friends have them and use them as well. Dh and I will play on them too, just make sure you do it on concrete or similar, soft surfaces like carpet don't work well if you're over 100lbs - it's 220 on smooth surfaces.

ETA: get them each their own, it won't go well if one is having too much fun to get off and the other isn't patient enough to wait.

• Options
    we have one they ride outside. They share one. we got in on amazon for like 38.00
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

I got one several months ago with my pampers' points and my 2.5 year old son loves it.  Initially he just scooted on it but now he knows how to drive it the right way and loves it.  He calls it his firetruck since it is red.......

I think it is a great car to get since it can grow with them.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"