Orange County Babies
Options

Jayme!

Your sig pic is so sweet... Casey is so precious. I love the hand holding, ugh it tugs at my heart that's for sure. How is she doing? And how are YOU doing?

KEEP UP UPDATED PLEASE!!

Re: Jayme!

• Options

Hi Yuka!  We are doing sooo wonderful.  She came home last Sunday and has been doing great.  I need to update pics on my facebook.  I've just basically been coming to the boards, reading whats going on and thats about all. LOL. 

Casey gained 3.5 ounces last week at her Dr's appointment.   She has another one this Wednesday and I'm praying she hits the 5lb mark.  She has been eating like a horse.  I swear last night she needed to join overeaters anonymous.  LOL.  She must have been going through a growth spurt or something cause she couldn't get enough!

Thank you for asking!  How are you feeling?

• Options
    BIP - good to hear she's working hard to catch up!!  Can't wait to see more pics.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Wow she came home already that's awesome! I never go on the other boards so I wasnt sure if you updated. She is just beautiful! I knew she was tiny, but mighty :)

I'm doing good, just growing and growing haha

• Options
    more pics! more pics! more pics! congrats and looking forward to hearing mnore.
    www.jojofromtheblog.com Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"