Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Kidkraft train table?

Anyone have a kidkraft train table? Which do you rec? My B/G twins are two. https://www.kidkraft.com/toys-and-playsets/trains

Re: Kidkraft train table?

• Options
    My mom just bought the kids one for Christmas so they haven't used it or put it together yet.  It is the Mountains and Waterfalls one.  It gets decent reviews on-line and a few moms on another board said they liked their Kidkraft table.  It is also supposed to be compatible with the Thomas the train and many of the other wooden trains.     
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We have it with the rolling trundles. We love it. We have the Thomas tracks and trains. It's very versatile- I would def get the storage drawers. I sometimes cover it with a plastic tablecloth to do crafts on it with DS as well. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

For DS 2nd birthday we bought him the Kidkraft Lights and Sound train table set (you have to go to KidKraft's website and they only allow 1 place online to sell it).  Anyways it was (and 2 years later) a hit!  I love that it has sound and some lights- it made it different from other sets.  However, we also went to Walmart and bought additional generic trains because I don't feel that the KidKraft brand has as strong magnets as other brands (i.e. Thomas, Target/Chiro, Walmart, etc.).  I also suggest to friends to buy additional tracks on Craigs List or after Christmas sales because I found chaning the track every other week, etc. makes it exciting again.  Its been 2 years and my kids still play with it daily.  Now my friend never got additional tracks and her kids lost the excitement of it after a few months (but when they come to my house thats all they want). 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"