New Jersey Babies
Options

New to NJ

Hello! 

I am new to NJ. I live in Princeton. Can any one recommend some places to go, things to do, ect?

I dont know anyone out here so I am looking for places to meet people. I am due March 2nd.

Thanks!

Re: New to NJ

• Options

welcome to Jersey!!!!  I'm not familiar with that area I'm up North but I suggest looking for a moms group. They would be able to help answer any questions. 

https://www.mothersandmore.org/Membership/Chapter_List.php?St_code=NJ 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Welcome to NJ!  I just moved from the Princeton Area to Union county.  I dont have any other suggestions other than the mom's group.  I do have lots of suggestions as to where to eat though!  Try the pancake house for breakfast, its wonderful. Im also a big fan of Theresa's which serves authentic pizza!  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Hi!

I moved to NJ (just outside of Princeton) about a year and a half ago. So far we're really happy, but looking for a bigger house with the baby on the way. However, we're hoping to stay near the area.

As for groups I am really not that much help. However, there are great places to eat all around you. If you're into chains and shopping. Right off the Route 1 corridor (Lawerenceville) - you'll find everything you need. My husband and I are HUGE fans of New Hope, PA./Lambertville, NJ. If it's nice out or just want a good meal; that is where we are. Worth every second to just walk around.

Good luck and welcome to the area :)

• Options

I love Small World Coffee on Witherspoon St.  Also, the Holistic Moms Network of Mercer County meets in Lawrenceville- not too far from you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"