December 2011 Moms
Options

**workout check-in**

Who is still going strong?  My Thanksgiving break has officially started, so I hope to be able to post a little more in the next few days.  I've been resting from running since my half a a few weeks back.  I'm running another one in March, so I plan to get back to a schedule at the beginning of December.  For now, I've just been doing short runs here and there.  Plan on going today before all the football starts.

Re: **workout check-in**

• Options

Ahhhh... I have been pretty slack since my half a month ago - maybe I need to do another race to have a goal! I have been running on weekends only, between 5-8 miles. Today though, I am going on a short hike with DS in the backpack.

I should sign up for another half... to motivate :) And I was surprised by how good it felt after the last one... it was totally doable (shocker)!

• Options
    I have been doing pretty good lately. I have been doing one longer run on Saturday's (5-6 miles) and two shorter ones during the week (one usually being 3 miles and the other 4). In addition, I've doing one more day of cardio usually on the elliptical and lifting two days a weeks. I REALLY want to work on my arms and abs especially once the holidays are over. I have a cruise in June to get really ready for!! Unfortunately, my eating is kind of back and forth but it's ok for now. Hoping to get really back on track soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am super duper excited because I can once again partake in this post! I had a horrible back issue for a while and it is finally feeling better! I did some physical therapy and stopped working out to give my back a rest and it seems it has worked! This week I ran 3X (today for about 65 minutes) and had 2 gym workouts. The good news too is my LO is absolutely loving the childcare at our club now so I don't feel bad getting a workout in there. And he's been GREAT on our morning runs and has fallen asleep in the BOB while I'm running (in the past he would fuss and scream after about 15 minutes). YAY!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I do better exercising at the end of the week.  DH is home earlier on Friday, and it just makes it easier to get to the gym.  I actually went Thursday, Friday, and Saturday last week.

I could squeeze in some workouts at home (I have plenty of videos/apps)...I just make too many excuses.  :(  

In other news, I finished the couch to 5K workout series!  I plan to start over, and try to run a bit faster.  (I did all the running on a treadmill...doesn't hurt my knees as much...I was a pretty slow runner!)

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I hit the gym yesterday for stairmaster fun, and today I will do it again. I am going to start running again this week. I need to keep going if I want to have any kind of triathlon season next summer.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"