Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

britax b ready stroller?

Does anyone have this stroller? What do you think of it? I will have a newbornand a barely three year old come March and am looking for a double as my DS1 still likes the option of riding in a stroller during outings. I am looking for something durable for walks but not a jogger and this one seems to be the most versatile option at a reasonable price. If you have any thoughts please share! Thanks!

image image

Re: britax b ready stroller?

• Options
    We love it.  It's bulky and heavier than a single but it IS a double!  Folding and opening isn't too much of an issue.  I like the option of putting the infant seat on the top or bottom seat.  Both kids like riding in both seats.  It's easy to manuever, has a good sizeable basket with an opening in the front, the top canopy is large and the bottom is reasonable.  You should wait for the sales they have where you can get the 2nd seat free.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    my friend has the britax stroller as a single and i babysat for them a few times.  I really love their stroller, i have a city mini and it's very comparable w/o the high price tag, i wish it had come out before i bought my baby jogger because i would have purchased the britax instead, i say, go for it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I didn't get it because I heard from friends that the kid on bottom hates riding where they can't see.  I got a Baby Jogger City Select and I'd give up my car before I gave up that stroller!  I love it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"