December 2011 Moms
Options

FFFC?

Wait, is it really Friday?

FFFC... I love these posts. Can I start this?

First, I've already given LO a bday present to play with. In a couple weeks, I will wrap it up and give it to him again. Deja vu much?

Secondly, it seems that we have totally messed up the formerly good sleep habits of our LO. He used to self soothe and STTN in his crib. For the past month, he wakes up crying every night and we bring him into bed with us to finish sleeping. We feel too tired in the middle of the night, plus it's nice and cuddly,... so instead, we continually procrastinate the work it will take to get him to sleep in his crib all night again. We will probably live to regret this.

Re: FFFC?

• Options
    DH does not want DS to be around other kids this winter because of illnesses. On our way home from doctor appointments we stopped at my sister's place. She has 2 LO's at home during the day. I didn't tell DH and don't plan to. It's just not worth the fight every. single. time.
  • Options

Elaine: that's such a good idea to give your LO the gift and then wrap it! I haven't started shopping for our LO birthday or xmas cause I know I'm not going to want to wait to give it to him!

-T-: I've found myself not telling DH certain things that he won't be happy about. I always said I wouldn't be that type of mom/wife but you gotta do what you gotta do! Our neighbors even know this so when our LO does something kinda scary they say 'well that's one we won't be telling Dad about!' - like crawl under and almost get stuck under our car in the garage. lol!

I'm going out with a couple g-friends tonight for a little girls pre-turkey day night out. SSOOOOOO excited!!! I've been feeling like a rockstar momma these days - getting some great workouts in, giving DH lots of sex, cooking great meals, closing some biz deals, and DS has been so good we've been doing so many new fun things together! Whew....maybe I can handle...no - ENJOY this Mommy thing after all!!! Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm late, but what the hey...  I splurged Friday night and bought myself a new fleece jacket.  Mind you, it was from Walmart, and a whole $21 but dang, it feels so good to have something that looks nice and actually FITS! 

As for the "don't tell Dad"...  yea...I'm still trying to teach DD what this is all about because it's usually something that she's excited about (say I purchase her a cookie from Panera) and I'll tell her "we don't need to tell your father about this", of course she does and he flies off the handle...  At some point I just want my kid to have some "kid" memories and share only with Mom moments...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"