June 2011 Moms
Options

Funny things

I have child locks on some of my kitchen cabinets. One of the is the one with Tupperware and it's a double door cabinet. Sometimes I forget to lock it and my dd will come to me take my hand and make me lock it lol. Of course of she thinks I'm not paying attention to her she will open it and have Tupperware all over the floor.

Re: Funny things

• Options
    Super cute, Jacob has learned to throw things away (in the trash) so he takes tissues out the tissue box just to throw them away!  Haha!

• Options

imageAshleyM1985:
    Super cute, Jacob has learned to throw things away (in the trash) so he takes tissues out the tissue box just to throw them away!  Haha!

DD does the same thing. She pretends to blow her nose and then wants to march over the trash can (which we have to unlock) so she can throw the tissue away!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That is very cute. It's funny how the kids know how things "supposed to be". Em also throws things away all the time. She also puts my husband's socks in the hamper if he leaves them on the floor and always puts his shoes away. Em thinks everything has a place and makes sure it is always there and if it isn't wants to know why it is missing. She gets this from her dad. He's the neat freak, not me.
  • Options
    The trash thing was cute, until she decided Eveything goes in the trash!
  • Options
    DD loves to put things away also.  Laundry, shoes, trash, etc.  She now likes to for me to give her toilet paper or paper towels and she wipes the floor.  It's so cute.
  • Options
    imageMM227:
    DD loves to put things away also. nbsp;Laundry, shoes, trash, etc. nbsp;She now likes to for me to give her toilet paper or paper towels and she wipes the floor. nbsp;It's so cute.

My dd also love to wipe the floor as well as the countertops and sink on her play kitchen. That's before she tears up the paper towel into little pieces.
  • Options

imagelauracoro:
    I have child locks on some of my kitchen cabinets. One of the is the one with Tupperware and it's a double door cabinet. Sometimes I forget to lock it and my dd will come to me take my hand and make me lock it lol. Of course of she thinks I'm not paying attention to her she will open it and have Tupperware all over the floor.

This is too cute.  DD will go pick up small pieces of food, leaves, etc. that are on the hardwood floors and bring them to me.  So I guess I should combine this with FFFC that I don't sweep or mop as much as I should and I'm okay with DD doing this so that I don't have to sweep/mop and she's entertained at the same time!

BFP 1/8/10, MC 1/15/10 | BFP 3/20/10, MC 6/24/10 | BFP 12/13/10...EDD 8/22/11...DD born 6/7/11 @ 29 weeks 1 day Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"