Pre-School and Daycare
Options

Bath every other night or every night?

My DD1 still only gets a bath every other night. During the summer, she'd get a bath nearly every night because she has very sensitive skin and I wanted to wash the sun screen off each day. But since summer is over, she's back to every other night. What about your LOs?
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Bath every other night or every night?

• Options
    Every other night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS gets a bath every other night as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We do every other night and sometimes we even stretch it to longer than that.  During the summer it was every night.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

imageMrs.Greg:
    My DD1 still only gets a bath every other night. During the summer, she'd get a bath nearly every night because she has very sensitive skin and I wanted to wash the sun screen off each day. But since summer is over, she's back to every other night. What about your LOs?

This is exactly what we do. DD has super sensitive skin and we have to be careful in the winter.  

• Options
    Every other night.
    DD~6 years old~born June 6, 2008 (1st grade)
    DS~4 years old~born November 6, 2010 (1st year of preschool)
  • Options
    We do every other, unless they really need one of course.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Depends, but typically during the colder months we try to go every two nights. Unless a necessity! My youngest takes the most since he often hops in with me daily!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options
    Every other, unless they need it.

• Options

My boys get a bath once or twice a week.  They are in the pool (swimming lessons) once or twice a week so they shower there.  In the summer they are in the lake nearly every day it is nice out.

promised myself I'd retire when I turned gold, and yet here I am
  • Options
    every other night
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageTeacher Clark:
    DD gets a bath every night. We have done this since she was a baby. It is part of her bedtime routine

This
    Eta: we wash hair twice a week and occasionally more often when needed
  • Options
    imageTeacher Clark:
    DD gets a bath every night. We have done this since she was a baby. It is part of her bedtime routine

This
    Eta: we wash hair twice a week and occasionally more often when needed
  • Options
    We do every other night now that he's not really playing outside as much. In the summer it was every night. 
  • Options
    Before we had DS #2, DS #1 got one almost every night.  Now we bath them 2-3 times a week.
  • Options

meh - we do baths every 2-3 nights. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We do one every morning, but don't stress about one on the weekends.  He usually gets one again Sunday night.  DS depends on his routine so we do one in the mornings after breakfast.
    April 2009
  • Options
    Your girls are beautiful! We typically do every other, unless they've gotten particularly dirty that day.
  • Options
    Generally 3 times/wk (Tues, Thurs, Sat).
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • Options

imagewall0307:
    Before we had DS #2, DS #1 got one almost every night.  Now we bath them 2-3 times a week.

Same with us! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Both are bathed every night before bed.  DD has bad allergies and extremely sensitive skin and not bathing with soap everyday make them worse.  We wash her hair everyday too.  If not, the pollen/dust in her hair aggravates her allergies.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

They typically take a bath or shower every night and have since they were born. We only wash DD's hair every other day. In the winter, we do skip a bath occasionally but not often. DS still has recess twice/day at school so I feel like he needs one every night right now. 

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Every other night unless he gets really mucky.
  • Options
    Every night for our girls
  • Options
    We do a bath on most nights because it's part of our night time routine. The girls love bath time and it gives DH time to do a little cleaning up while I'm in the bathroom with them. With this said, I have no problem skipping a night or two, and a bath every other night sounds fine to me, especially in the winter.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Every other night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS gets one every night since he was born. He actually sometimes gets a small rash if he doesn't take a bath. But we do live in FL so it's not really cold ever.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We do every other night 
    (Me)
    (32)
    Jonathan Hunter (Adopted)
    (2-27-10)
    TTC #1

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"