November 2012 Moms
Options

My Hormonal Rage! :)

I just need to get this out since my coworker I vent to is taking the day off...So I am downstairs in the kitchen at work about to eat some yummy spaghetti-O's when "that coworker" (you know the one I'm talking about, we all have one) came and stood by to watch me. I dumped the contents of my can into the bowl, and then gently scraped the last of the few little-O's out with the others. This coworker jumps and says "Don't scrape your can, dear!" This is the same coworker who lectured me and one of our clericals a long time ago about how cans are lined with poison so you should never scrape them. Confused I turned to her and said with a smile, "Well I am only scraping a couple little noodles into my bowl and it's with a soft plastic spoon. I think it'll be fine." She says, "No, I don't ever want to see you scrape a can while pregnant again. Wait until you have your baby. Then scrape poison all you want." I then said, "It's not like I am using a ragged metal spoon and scraping out chunks of can into my food to heat up and eat!!!" She gave me that smile of "I know your pregnant so I'm just gonna ignore this little outburst" and left. A little over the top? Maybe, but honestly, if I wanna scrape "poison" into my spaghetti-O's then BISH I'm gonna do it!

PHEW! Needed to tell someone about this...thanks for listening!

Re: My Hormonal Rage! :)

• Options

First, I love Luan Legacy :)

Second, that woman is a douchecanoe. And sort of a creeper. What kind of rational person stands over someone else, watches them prep their meal, critiques them about it, and then leaves the room?

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options
    imageMommyLuvsMe1210:

Second, that woman is a douchecanoe. And sort of a creeper. What kind of rational person stands over someone else, watches them prep their meal, critiques them about it, and then leaves the room?

RIGHT!?!?! Also, love the use of douchecanoe. This just made me feel a lot better :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

WHAT THE SH!T!!!!!

I'm seriously angry for you right now. How condescending!

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

You should have done this first.

Followed by pouring your heated up Spaghetti-Os back in the metal can and eating them angrily out of there, right in front of her face.

• Options
    imagerachael_c26:

You should have done this first.

Followed by pouring your heated up Spaghetti-Os back in the metal can and eating them angrily out of there, right in front of her face.

I'm thinking this should have been what I did. Followed by roaring just like charizard while pounding my chest. Cuz it's genious and currently making me lol in my office. (that is charizard right? lol)

• Options
    imageLovinLife0710:
    imagerachael_c26:

I'm thinking this should have been what I did. Followed by roaring just like charizard while pounding my chest. Cuz it's genious and currently making me lol in my office. (that is charizard right? lol)

You guessed it. I may not know everything, but I do know [the important] Pokemon.

• Options
    imagerachael_c26:
    imageLovinLife0710:
    imagerachael_c26:

You guessed it. I may not know everything, but I do know [the important] Pokemon.

I can never keep the poke-volved pokemon straight. I was thinking maybe the cute baby lizard might have been charizard, but I guess that's Charmander. This is why I have a husband. He knows all of this. I just like Pikachu :)

(RANDOM POKEMON TANGENT!!!!!!)

• Options
    imageLovinLife0710:

I can never keep the poke-volved pokemon straight. I was thinking maybe the cute baby lizard might have been charizard, but I guess that's Charmander. This is why I have a husband. He knows all of this. I just like Pikachu :)

(RANDOM POKEMON TANGENT!!!!!!)

But...

Jigglypuff though...

• Options
    OMG! How could I have forgotten Jigglypuff?!?!!? She is going to come and draw all over my face when I am sleeping now!!! image

• Options
    imageMommyLuvsMe1210:

Douchcanoe!!! This is a new one for me.Very creative Big Smile ..LOL

• Options
    LOVE douchecanoe- im stealing that one for my rl! Lol and it would have taken me alot of seld control NOT to lick the inside of the can and then offer it to her to finish off!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers       AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"