Boston Babies

Holiday Help Available :)

If you've checked the calendar lately, you might be surprised to see that December is rapidly approaching, which means the holidays are right around the corner! Do you find yourself with a To Do list a mile long and only so many hours in the day to check things off? Maybe your annual holiday party needs to be planned and between work, kiddos and life, you could really use that extra set of hands to help move things smoothly along. Add to the mix wrapping gifts, sending Christmas cards, decorating and the million other little parts of the holiday season and you have a very few next several weeks ahead of you.

Take a breath, relax and prepare to enjoy your holiday season-- your Personal Holiday Elf is here to the rescue! My services include but are not limited to managing the following holiday tasks:

*Holiday shopping
*Party planning, organizing (assistance in executing, if the client requests)
*Gift wrapping (as simple or elaborate as the client requests)
*Holiday errands such as stuffing/signing/stamping/mailing holiday cards, grocery store runs, etc.
*Childcare for parents to have a night out to do a bit of shopping and to enjoy the calm before the Christmas storm begins

The holiday season is my favorite time of year, and I find enjoyment in helping others to enjoy the season in its entirety as well. These tasks, to me, are things that I most look forward to throughout the year, so I see this as an opportunity for fun, not a burden. I have experience across the board with all aspects of my services and would be happy to provide additional information and references (for childcare). Nothing but perfection is satisfactory for me, so you can rest assured that whichever job(s) you would like my assistance with will be completed in a very timely manner and with attention paid to the smallest detail. All holidays are embraced with opened arms-- the holiday season is a time of joy, happiness, and peace, whatever you may choose to observe and celebrate.

My rate is per hour and will be decided between myself and the client based on the task, time required, travel, extent of project, etc. Please feel free to contact me for any additional information. I look forward to working with you! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"