April 2011 Moms
Options

pillow and blanket in crib?

Does your LO sleep with a pillow or a blanket (not a security blanket like a blanket that covers the body) in the crib?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pillow and blanket in crib?

• Options
    No pillow and she rolls around too much for the blanket to stay on her but she does have one in there that we start the evening with covering her.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    No pillow.  Two blankets - one was a baby blanket that is now too small for him so it's more of a 'lovey'. 
    Big Boy N - 2009
    Little Man Z - 2011
    Baby Girl E - 2013

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My LO sleeps with a knitted blanket, 2 stuffed animals and his singing seahorse
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    He has a blanket that doesn't stay on him for more than a minute since he never stops moving.  No real pillow but he has a pillow pet along with his duck, Mickey Mouse, tigger, seahorse, snoopy lovey, and lamb. Yeah - the amount of stuff in his crib is a little insane.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    No pillows. She will not sleep with a blanket on her. It makes her mad. Now that it is colder at night, I do have a thick fleece blanket that I put underneath her, hoping that it will keep her warm and cozy.
    Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    No blanket. She'd just toss it out of the crib. She sleeps in fleece pajamas plus her warm blanket sleeper and her little stuffed giraffe.
    TTC #2
    BFP 3/28/16 (EDD 12/9/16) * Chemical pregnancy
    ME: 40 yrs.old
    DH: 41 yrs.old
    DD: 5 yrs.

• Options
    He's got a pillow, knit blanket and 2 stuffed animals that he sleeps with every night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic     
  • Options
    DS does have a blanket, it is hit and miss whether or not it stays on him at night. He does wear a fleece blanket sleeper to keep him warm though. No pillow yet, but sometimes will fall asleep on his stuffed puppy, elephant, monkey, Cookie Monster, or stuffed bowling pin that he sleeps with.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He moves way too much. We just purchased a large size sleep sack and he still uses that.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"