Postpartum Depression

Feel like im going crazy

Two months ago. I went off zoloft. Was doing fine but this last week. Bad anxiety. Really bad mood swings. I love my husband and son but being a kom is so stressful. I feel like everyone demands my attention all day and by the.end of the day. Im cashed out. Sometimes I just want to be takin care of. Even just for a little bit. I feel like my stress from day to day might be causing my anxiety. I really.dont want to go back on the.zoloft. would just like to hear from someone that just feels the same way I do to let me kno everything is ok

Re: Feel like im going crazy

• I'm so sorry that you are feeling this way. :( I have totally been there. Im currently on Zoloft, but I still have horrible anxiety and terrible mood swings. I love my daughter and husband to death, but sometimes I just need a break. I need a little "me" time. Every single day is so difficult and exhausting. Taking care of a baby is so much stressful and mentally exhausting. 

If I was you I would book a massage, yoga class, or exercise class to help you relax. Also, don't be afraid to ask DH to watch the baby and let you take a bubble bath or read a book alone. 

If nothing else helps you might want to consider talking to a therapist. Sometimes they are great for teaching relaxation skills and meditation.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"