April 2011 Moms
Options

Recommend your...

Toddler table and chairs... We want to get A a little table she can sit and color or eat snack at. I'm looking at p kilinko  but then I heard about one at ikea for $20... I'm scared if I buy one that's really cheap it won't hold up well... Also what easels are you all looking at to get? I found one with a white boad chalk board and paper roll I'm thinking about getting. Thanks!
BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: Recommend your...

• Options

We bought the $20 one at IKEA. He's pretty rough on things and he hasn't broken anything yet.  I'm not sure how durable it will be in the long run, but for $20 it's not bad.

We don't have an easel yet so I'm no help there. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ikea also has a really great art easel. We have lots of kids furniture from Ikea that has survived well for over 5 years.
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When we went to go get the table and chairs that was the first time I had ever been in an IKEA.  I could spend all day in that store!  It's probably a good thing that the closest one is over 200 miles away - I might go broke otherwise.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have a table and 2 chairs from Ikea. They have held up great so far. I didn't want anyhting too expensive because I fiugured the table was bound to get marker om it or something at some point. Everything I could find  here except the Ikea stuff was 100 plus for the table and 50 plus per chair. I figured This way I could always re paint it at some point or replace it if I needed to. They are solidly built and stable. We have the Kritter collection table and chairs (they are wood).
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My sister gave the kids the basic Step 2 table with 2 chairs and it's great. Cleans easily and is really durabe.

• Options
    a little late to the game but my mom just got DD a little tykes picnic table that also converts to an easel 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"