Pre-School and Daycare

Geo Trax?

Thanks to poster who suggested Geo Trax in response to my multiple train set posts. Anyone else have them/like them? Reviews? Opinions as compared to wooden train set? Thanks. Eventually I will buy something and quit posting about this. :)
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Geo Trax?

• We have them and DS still loves them, he is 3 now. We don't have any wooden ones though, so not sure if he would of played with them more or not.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I might have responded before.  Wooden train set all the way.  The boys have both and the geo trax only get pulled out once in awhile.  Both my kids play with the wooden every single day.  They can do it on their own where the geo trax they need help.  Heck, I even need help once in awhile to get the track to connect together.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • In his train obsession ways, DS (4yo) would play with both GeoTrax and the wooden sets.

However, he's very particular and doesn't like to use the remote controls for the GeoTrax. He prefers pushing the trains. So to that regard, they were kind of a waste (as were the motorized wooden Thomas trains. :-/)

I like privacy. A lot.
  • We have GeoTrax and absolutely love them. It's the one toy in my house that gets used every single day. My 5 year old is a pro at assembling complicated tracks and bridges, while my 2 year old has been snapping together simple tracks since he turned 1. I can't say enough good things about the brand!

We also have a Thomas wooden set, but that only gets played with once every month or two. GeoTrax wins hands down with us. 

Hawaii
  • imagecbwm:

In his train obsession ways, DS (4yo) would play with both GeoTrax and the wooden sets.

However, he's very particular and doesn't like to use the remote controls for the GeoTrax. He prefers pushing the trains. So to that regard, they were kind of a waste (as were the motorized wooden Thomas trains. :-/)

DS has both too! He loves both but does not like the remote controls.
    April 2009
  • I asked recently in a post which people preferred, geotrax or wooden tracks.  It did seem like more people preferred wooden tracks, but there were still quite a few who loved the geotrax.  DS is getting geotrax from santa this year, I think both he and DD will enjoy them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"