Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

3YO crying!

For the past few days my DD has been crying over seemingly nothing! I understand that not being able to find her "pretty pants" may seem like the end of the world to her but crying over little things is kind of getting exhausting. She cries if her toast is too crunchy! I feel like this is probably completely developmentally normal but does anyone have any insight on this?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3YO crying!

• Options

I am having the same problems. My FI's daughter is with us for 3 weeks every 4 weeks, and she cries over EVERYTHING. (She turned 3 in August). And not just whining, my daughter whined and argued and was pretty bad when she was 3, but this girl flat out WAILS. My dad bumped her head with his elbow (it wasn't even hard, they were playing), and she starts wailing. OMG it wasn't that bad. She cried because she didn't want to put clothes on. She cried because her dad wouldn't carry her down the stairs. She cried because she didn't have a crayon to hold in the car (because we gave her a coloring page to do at FI's mom's house).

I do my best to try to avoid situations that I think might make her have a melt-down, but honestly, it really is tiring; I can't wait for her to grow out of this phase, hopefully before the new baby comes in April!

OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"