Health & Exercise

Vertigo Causes

So for the last couple years I have been suffering from Vertigo. It started of just getting light headed every once in awhile, but then over time started to get worse. One day in a meeting it was so bad that I had my husband pick me up and take me to the emergency room. There they tested me for diabetes and pregnancy (both negative) and refered me to a neurologist. He did just about every test, nothing with my hears or balance. They kept putting me on different meds (some better than others). They said I had "silent migraines" but I never felt confident in that. I would get the spinning sensation for usually 20-30 minutes at a time and would feel nausea for up to an hour or more afterwards. I would also notice my chest would get a red splochy look and I would be very sweaty (like a fever). The last medicine I was on was a beta-blocker that help (maybe a little episode once a month compared to  severe ones nearly everyday).  The end of last year, I got pregnant the vertigo simply disapeared (which was good, because I went of the medication as soon as I found out I was pregnant). Now my little boy is almost two months old and I have noticed it is starting to come back. Has anyone had a similar experience and if so what was your diagnosis?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"