Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

~~~~TTGP Grad Check In~~~~

2»

Re: ~~~~TTGP Grad Check In~~~~

• Options
    38w tomorrow. Had my weekly appt today, and am still 3cm 60% effaced. Planned induction Nov 23rd if she doesn't come sooner. I had my membranes stripped, which hurt like a b*tch! Here's to hoping it works!!! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

So many beautiful ladies and babies and bumps! Yay!  I had taken a break from TTGP for a while for a couple reasons - mainly annoyed with the mobile site and additionally just wasn't feeling the posting bug from the previous miscarriages yet.  But I have been lurking and love seeing so many faces of those I connected with before! 

lobosabby - so happy for you!

Southernpeach - you look beautiful!  Yay for passing your GD (I assume that's glucose?) test!  Enjoy your shower!

bdcram - you look so super cute :)  Love your name choices too!

Eags - what fantastic pics!!  So happy for you all is going so well :)

tairarat - yay for a boy!  DH & I were like that about the names we picked - you will win!  The mom always wins lol!!

kellyrn - you look fabulous lady!  I remember many of your posts and am still just so happy for you :)

Shay - always love reading your updates and am just so happy for you too!!

AFM, I found out on the 5th that I am expecting in July.  Until yesterday I haven't felt very excited about it what with all the PgAL brain.  But my betas took a decent jump between Fri & Mon and I'm on 400mg of progesterone and baby aspirin now which I started way earlier than last time.  I actually got the BFP the morning I was scheduled for my first RE appointment so it all worked out well.  I will have another blood draw Fri and if all is well they will schedule a 6 week u/s for the following week. So I'm checking in I guess, but very apprehensively!  I know last time I checked in it was like the next day that I had the m/c, so I hope I'm not jumping the gun this time by posting.

Love and miss all the awesome TTGP ladies I have gotten to know - there's still room on the July board!!!  Hope I get to see some more familiar faces & wishing you all lots of luck and good wishes!

dream 1 CAME TRUE 2.13.2010

<dream 2> 12.2011

2.10.12 : 4 weeks

6.17.12 : 10 weeks

10.10.12 : 4 weeks, 6 days

12.13.12 : 9 weeks, 1 day

4.6.13 : 4 weeks, 4 days

10.27.13 : 5 weeks, 6 days

4.2.14 (IVF #1) : 4 weeks, 1 day

6.19.14 : IVF #2 Negative

</dream 2>

resolve.org

AMA, Diminished Ovarian Reserve, heterozygous MTHFR

"all it was was a fairytale and devotion to a dream"

lyrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ***All always welcome!!***

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Cece, Eags ? great pics!

Southernpeach, Cram, Ellis, KellyRn, Synch, Bran  ? you are all just too adorable!

Larhun ? yay for great betas!

Gr8Dane - what a great smile on your LO! 

AFM...Things are going ok here. Plugging along now at 13w6d. Had a check-up last week and everything was good. Heard that glorious HB at 160. :)

And, finally a bump pic! I hope you can see it in this...that shadow was strategically in the way!

We announced to the world last Friday after our doc appt. Here is our FB announcement. I'm still in shock that I got my cat to cooperate!

Congrats to the latest BFPs! Always have my FX crossed for the TTGP gals! 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imageSouthernpeach80:
    imagebranmuffin2112:

18w5d and baby has turned my ute into its very own bounce house! I love it so much Smile DH felt baby move from the outside at 18w1d, it was super special because it was our year anniversary of when we found out we were dealing with severe MFI. Now he feels our baby...so amazing. I cry a lot these days lol.

One week til we get to see our little bambino and find out the sex!

Hugs and love to you girls, think of you often. Now off to look at all of the bellahs and babies!

You look so cute! I can't believe you are almost 19 weeks already! It seems like everyones pregnancy is flying by!!

Thanks darlin!

• Options
    imageauroraloo:
    imagetonir319:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Here I am at 22w4d. It's starting to get a little cramped in there, so I am wondering how I am going to do this until 40 weeks! Darn short waist! I am having some difficulty with shortness of breath related to a crowded diaphragm. Other than that though I am feeling awesome!!! James is also moving around a lot.

Your updates always make me so happy. I miss you girlfriend! 

Join Facebook.

A-MEN

Started TTC 2/2009
    Started fertility treatments 11/2010
    Ovarian dysfunction, LPD, male factor
    6 failed medicated IUI's
    Pregnant 5/2011 - Miscarriage at 6 weeks due to triploidy
    Decided to adopt - 6/2012
    SURPRISE! Pregnant without intervention - 7/2012 
    Sweet Baby James Born 3/2013
    Decided to be "One and Done"

....OR NOT.
    Pregnant 12/2018 despite birth control pills
    Here we go again...
    Due 8/26/19!
  • Options
    Hey ladies! So this is my first grad checkin with an outside baby!! My little man finally arrived on 11/7/12. 10 days overdue! He was totally worth the wait. He was 6lbs 14 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Totally the love of my life. I am so happy to see so many grads :)image

BFP #1 on 8/10/11 EDD 4/21/12~ m/c 8/16/11 at 4w6d
    BFP #2 on 1/15/12 EDD 9/26/12~ m/c 1/22/12 at 4w4d
    BFP #3 on 2/15/12 EDD 10/28/12 BFP Chart
    ~~Baby MDem Born 11/7/12~~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Late as usual. Le sigh 

lobos-so freakin happy to see that ticker in your siggy!!!  Love the update!  Glad you are doing well, besides that wonderful constipation ;)

cece-that pic is so cute!  Congrats on the boy!

southernpeach-Man, does that time fly!  Happy to hear you passed your 1 hour!! Oh, and your guess on what we are having was right! :)

eags-those pics are amazing!  Love them!

larhun!!-Congrats!!  So exciting!

tairairat-Yay!!  Congrats on the boy!!  Hope YH cracks first :)

tonir-C is so adorable!!!

anita-Yes!!!  A huge congrats to you!!!

AFM-Well, I failed my 1 hour test and my 3 hour test but OB still didn't like the look of my numbers.  I started out good, then had a high number, then a good number, then a super low number.  Stupid body.  She said I don't have GD yet but she was fairly confident that I would develop it at some point.  So we could either repeat the 3 hour at 26 weeks or go ahead and treat it as if I already have GD.  We've decided to play it safe and start treatment.  I'll meet with a dietician soon to get a diet and start checking my levels 4x's a day.  I cried with the news.

We had our a/s a week ago and everthing looks good!  HB was 144 and weighed 9oz.  There's a pic in my siggy.  And we found out we are having a BOY!!!!  So excited!

Always rooting for the TTGP's!  Hoping you all get your BFP's soon!!

edit: meant to put failed

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1-7/22/12 EDD: 4/8/13 It's a Boy!! Born 3/30/13
    BFP #2 2/3/14 EDD: 10/15/14 - My Chart

• Options

imagebdcram:

Preach

Cram - where have you been? The grammar errors are out of control. TTGP and TB need the Grammar Police back. :( 

• Options
    imagemndyhywrd:
    Cece, Eags great pics!

Southernpeach, Cram, Ellis, KellyRn, Synch, Bran nbsp; you are all just too adorable!

Larhun yay for great betas!Gr8Dane what a great smile on your LO!nbsp;AFM...Things are going ok here. Plugging along now at 13w6d. Had a checkup last week and everything was good. Heard that glorious HB at 160. :And, finally a bump pic! I hope you can see it in this...that shadow was strategically in the way!imageWe announced to the world last Friday after our doc appt. Here is our FB announcement. I'm still in shock that I got my cat to cooperate!imageCongrats to the latest BFPs! Always have my FX crossed for the TTGP gals!nbsp;

Aww I love how you announced! Very cute!
  • Options

imageanitaflora:

AFM, I found out on the 5th that I am expecting in July.  Until yesterday I haven't felt very excited about it what with all the PgAL brain.  But my betas took a decent jump between Fri & Mon and I'm on 400mg of progesterone and baby aspirin now which I started way earlier than last time.  I actually got the BFP the morning I was scheduled for my first RE appointment so it all worked out well.  I will have another blood draw Fri and if all is well they will schedule a 6 week u/s for the following week. So I'm checking in I guess, but very apprehensively!  I know last time I checked in it was like the next day that I had the m/c, so I hope I'm not jumping the gun this time by posting.

Love and miss all the awesome TTGP ladies I have gotten to know - there's still room on the July board!!!  Hope I get to see some more familiar faces & wishing you all lots of luck and good wishes!

Woah, congrats mama!!  Please keep in touch and let me know how things are going!!

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    MM: lilian is so adorable in that video, she's getting so big!

Southern peach: you always look so cute in your bump pics!

Husky: your little boy is so stinkin cute :)

Mndyhywrd: thanks, you're so sweet! Loving your cute bump :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagebdcram:
    imageauroraloo:
    imagetonir319:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Here I am at 22w4d. It's starting to get a little cramped in there, so I am wondering how I am going to do this until 40 weeks! Darn short waist! I am having some difficulty with shortness of breath related to a crowded diaphragm. Other than that though I am feeling awesome!!! James is also moving around a lot.

Join Facebook.
    Preach

Gah! I'm on IG! Isn't that enough social networking?! 

• Options

imageMrsMDem:
    Hey ladies! So this is my first grad checkin with an outside baby!! My little man finally arrived on 11/7/12. 10 days overdue! He was totally worth the wait. He was 6lbs 14 oz and 20 3/4 inches long. Totally the love of my life. I am so happy to see so many grads :)<3 Baby MDem - 6 days old today image

Awww he is ADORABLE! Congrats MDem!! 

• Options
    imagetonir319:
    imagebdcram:
    imageauroraloo:
    imagetonir319:
    imagekellyrn9956:

Join Facebook.
    Preach

Gah! I'm on IG! Isn't that enough social networking?! 

Wtf is IG?  :)

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    imagewiggles527:

AFM-Well, I passed my 1 hour test and my 3 hour test but OB still didn't like the look of my numbers.  I started out good, then had a high number, then a good number, then a super low number.  Stupid body.  She said I don't have GD yet but she was fairly confident that I would develop it at some point.  So we could either repeat the 3 hour at 26 weeks or go ahead and treat it as if I already have GD.  We've decided to play it safe and start treatment.  I'll meet with a dietician soon to get a diet and start checking my levels 4x's a day.  I cried with the news.

Wait, you passed the one AND the three hour but she is treating you like you have GD? That just sounds off.  I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour (fasting # was good, 1 hour draw was bad, 2 hour draw was good, 3 hour draw was good but low)  and they had me redraw the 3 hour again at 26w and I had the same result of failing the draw at 1 hour but passing all of the others with a super low 3 hour draw. 

Either way, it sounds like you'll be eating healthy which is a good thing - it just sounds off that they are treating you like you have GD with passing tests.  

I am so late to this party. Lucy is 5 weeks old and chunking up. She eats all. the. time! The growth spurt is killing me, smalls. I feel like an over-worked dairy cow. I love her more and more every day. She is showing glimmers of "waking up." We can get random smile out of her now and then that are clearly not gas, but it's more towards inanimate objects and not towards people yet. Her eyes are clearing up and she looks at us for long stretches, and she also will follow our voices. She is such a dream baby (so much easier than her brother)!

Picture:

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    imageShayliz:
    imagewiggles527:

AFM-Well, I passed my 1 hour test and my 3 hour test but OB still didn't like the look of my numbers.  I started out good, then had a high number, then a good number, then a super low number.  Stupid body.  She said I don't have GD yet but she was fairly confident that I would develop it at some point.  So we could either repeat the 3 hour at 26 weeks or go ahead and treat it as if I already have GD.  We've decided to play it safe and start treatment.  I'll meet with a dietician soon to get a diet and start checking my levels 4x's a day.  I cried with the news.

Wait, you passed the one AND the three hour but she is treating you like you have GD? That just sounds off.  I failed the 1 hour and passed the 3 hour (fasting # was good, 1 hour draw was bad, 2 hour draw was good, 3 hour draw was good but low)  and they had me redraw the 3 hour again at 26w and I had the same result of failing the draw at 1 hour but passing all of the others with a super low 3 hour draw. 

Either way, it sounds like you'll be eating healthy which is a good thing - it just sounds off that they are treating you like you have GD with passing tests.  

That was a typing fail on my part.  I failed the one hour.  Mine came out the same as yours, with a good fasting, high 1st hour, good 2nd, and low 3rd.  What did they do for you?  The eating healthy can't hurt :)

ETA: my numbers were as follows: 86 fasting, 192, 139, 64

"A man walking backwards does not see what lies ahead, only what he is leaving behind."

• Options
    imageKNemo:

I am so late to this party. Lucy is 5 weeks old and chunking up. She eats all. the. time! The growth spurt is killing me, smalls. I feel like an over-worked dairy cow. I love her more and more every day. She is showing glimmers of "waking up." We can get random smile out of her now and then that are clearly not gas, but it's more towards inanimate objects and not towards people yet. Her eyes are clearing up and she looks at us for long stretches, and she also will follow our voices. She is such a dream baby (so much easier than her brother)!

Picture:

Those eyes are to die for, Nemo! She's so gorgeous! 

BFP #1 - 9/7/12 (my 35th bday!) EDD - 5/15/13 DS born 5/13/13

BFP #2 - 7/5/14 (total surprise!) EDD - ????

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagewiggles527:
    imageShayliz:
    imagewiggles527:

That was a typing fail on my part.  I failed the one hour.  Mine came out the same as yours, with a good fasting, high 1st hour, good 2nd, and low 3rd.  What did they do for you?  The eating healthy can't hurt :)

Do they do glucose tests earlier now or only on certain conditions?  Another gal I know who is due in April found out she has GD too, but at my OB (and from what I remember with my pregnancy with DS at another practice) the glucose test was done around 27 weeks. 

Mommy to
    Tyler (10/29/08)
    and Lily (4/21/13)

• Options
    imagewiggles527:
    imageShayliz:
    imagewiggles527:

I notice you have PCOS and were on Metformin, do you also have insulin resistance? Just curious.  

We didn't make any changes to my diet since I passed the 3 hour twice (I had it done at 13w and then again at 26w)  with just that 1 hour draw of them being a fail.  A isn't measuring big at all and I haven't gotten above my pre-preg weight (lost a lot in 1st tri) so that may have something to do with it. If I was gaining a lot of weight, I think they might have done some diet modification. 

I'm so excited to post here! I had a beta drawn last Thursday at 11dpIUI. My RE was in surgery all day Friday so they finally called at 4:30 to tell me I was KTFU. I had a repeat beta yesterday and it went from 23 to 150. My progesterone was good but I have to keep taking 200mg of Prometrium at bedtime. I go back Friday for another beta and an ultrasound in a couple of weeks. According to O my EDD is 7/21/12 but my RE is going by LMP which is 7/22/12...it's 1 day so no big deal.As of now, my symptoms aren't too bad...I have cramps on and off, nausea on and off, frequent urination, and I get so tired at night but am up at the crack of dawn every morning!

I always enjoy reading about all of your pregnancies and I am always rooting for my fellow 3T and TTGP ladies. Can't wait to see more bumps and babies!

I missed your BFP, Congrats! Hope you have a Happy and healthy 9 months! 

TTC #1 since 8/2011
    Dx: Endometriosis(2000) & Uterine Fibroids
    Sept 2012-March 2013: TTA for surgery & recovery; surgery removed: neuroendocrine tumor & 30% of pancreas, 
    endo on diaphragm & in abdomen, & uterine septum
    April 2013: 5mg Femera - IUI cancelled
    May 2013: Cycle cancelled; CD3 estradiol levels too high
    June 2013: Cycle cancelled; umbilical hernia found; surgery to repair
    July 2013: IUI #1.2 - 5mg Femera + trigger = BFN
    Aug 2013: IUI #2 - 5mg Femera + trigger = BFN
    Nov 2013: surgery to remove 8cm fibroid from uterus & clean up endo
    March 2014: IVF #1 - Gonal F & Menopur; retrieved 12 eggs; 6 fertilized; 0 made it to blast
    moving on to DE
    July 2014: FET #1 w/ DE; cancelled due to clots in uterus; hysteroscopy to remove fibroid.
    Hopefully beginning FET #1.2 in late August/early Sept.

• Options

MM - OMG, I love Lillian to pieces, but the laugh made me squee inside and out. She is just too perfect.

BabyBear - I hope you get things figured out with your little man. It's not fun to be sick! He's such a cutie pie!

Peach - You look awesome. Congrats on passing your GTT and good luck at your u/s this weekend. I hope you get great pics!

Cramma - Your work bathroom is prettier than my home bathroom, you slore! I love your tiny bump and can't wait to find out who Clames is!

Ellis - You are gorgeous and glowing! So close, mama!

Eags + Charlie = Love!!!! Those u/s pics are glorious. I am getting so excited to "meet" little man!

Rora + Charlie also = Love!!! Seriously, you need to spawn again soon because you make impeccable babies!

mndyhywrd - Congrats on 2nd Tri!

Larhun - OMG, Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you!

GDM - Holy cuteness! I love him!

Tiarairat - Congrats on your baby boy!

Toni - Connor!!!! I love him.

Kelly - Stop it with your gorgeousness. I love you and your pickle so much!

Shay - I can't believe how soon we get to "meet" Miss A! I am so excited!

Bran -  You are gorgeous, as always! I love that your little bean is moving so much for you! I can't wait to hear about your a/s and what your little muffin is!

Beibs -  2 weeks, holy shiit! I am so excited to see your beautiful girl!

MDem - I love you and that perfect little angel so much! He was well worth the wait! 

Wiggles - So sorry about the GD diagnosis, but glad you're playing it safe. Congrats on your little boy. Boys are wonderful! (So are girls)

• Options
    imageShayliz:

I notice you have PCOS and were on Metformin, do you also have insulin resistance? Just curious.  

We didn't make any changes to my diet since I passed the 3 hour twice (I had it done at 13w and then again at 26w)  with just that 1 hour draw of them being a fail.  A isn't measuring big at all and I haven't gotten above my pre-preg weight (lost a lot in 1st tri) so that may have something to do with it. If I was gaining a lot of weight, I think they might have done some diet modification. 

Shay-I do have IR. I have gained some weight, around 5 lbs so far.  I'm not sure if my doc is paranoid or just really aggressive.

ROS-my doc wanted to do it early because of my existing IR PCOS. She wanted to keep an eye on it early so the plan was to do it at 18 weeks and then with passing tests, repeat it again at 26 weeks.

• Options
    imageKNemo:

MM - OMG, I love Lillian to pieces, but the laugh made me squee inside and out. She is just too perfect.

BabyBear - I hope you get things figured out with your little man. It's not fun to be sick! He's such a cutie pie!

Peach - You look awesome. Congrats on passing your GTT and good luck at your u/s this weekend. I hope you get great pics!

Cramma - Your work bathroom is prettier than my home bathroom, you slore! I love your tiny bump and can't wait to find out who Clames is!

Eags + Charlie = Love!!!! Those u/s pics are glorious. I am getting so excited to "meet" little man!

Rora + Charlie also = Love!!! Seriously, you need to spawn again soon because you make impeccable babies!

Bran -  You are gorgeous, as always! I love that your little bean is moving so much for you! I can't wait to hear about your a/s and what your little muffin is!

MDem - I love you and that perfect little angel so much! He was well worth the wait! 

Wiggles - So sorry about the GD diagnosis, but glad you're playing it safe. Congrats on your little boy. Boys are wonderful! (So are girls)

Thanks, nemo!  I can't stop staring at that precious girl in your siggy!  She is such a cutie and those eyes are gorgeous!

• Options
    As always, I am so in love with this thread! Thank everyone for participating. It makes my day to see your updates!

My Age - 41, DH's Age - 42

TTC #1 since November 2011
    Dx: Endometriosis, Stenosis of the Cervix, Uterine Polyp, Hostile CM and Borderline PCOS
    Stage 1 Endo and Uterine Polyp removed and Cervix widened on July 9, 2012.
    IUI #1 Clomid 50 mg - 3/6/13 BFN
    IUI #2 Clomid 50 mg - 4/3/13 BFN
    IUI #3 Clomid 50 mg - 10/4/13 BFN
    IUI #4 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 11/2/13 BFN
    Cycle #28 - Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger + TI (IUI #5 cancelled) - 2/5/14 BFN
    IUI #5 Clomid 100 mg + HCG trigger - 3/5/14 BFN

• Options
    imagewiggles527:

Thanks, nemo!  I can't stop staring at that precious girl in your siggy!  She is such a cutie and those eyes are gorgeous!

Yeah, I pretty much cannot get enough of her. She is too much awesome for one little person! :)

• Options
    imageKNemo:

Thank so much Knemo :) can't believe I only have 10 more weeks! Lucy is unbelievably adorable :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Loved reading the updates!!!! 
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagewiggles527:
    imageShayliz:

I notice you have PCOS and were on Metformin, do you also have insulin resistance? Just curious.  

Shay-I do have IR. I have gained some weight, around 5 lbs so far.  I'm not sure if my doc is paranoid or just really aggressive.

ROS-my doc wanted to do it early because of my existing IR PCOS. She wanted to keep an eye on it early so the plan was to do it at 18 weeks and then with passing tests, repeat it again at 26 weeks.

Paranoid or aggressive, it won't harm you!  I was really paranoid about having GD because I have celiac so I am already super limited in foods. I hope the diet is easy to manage and not too limiting. <3

imagelobosabby:

Haha, I love this!

I'm looking forward to seeing your bump pics!

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagebdcram:

Good morning lovelies! I am 17 weeks today. (What the fluck?!) Not much to update about but I did schedule my Anatomy Scan for November 27th. Only two weeks away! Smile I am so flipping excited to find out if Clames is a James or a Claire.

I can't wait to see everyone's updates! <3 

Here I am today in a classic "Work Bathroom" pic:

You are glowing, and so cute! 

Eags: I love your pics!

Larhun3: I think I saw your BFP post, but congrats again!

Old Glory: not sure if you recognize me, 2nd Tri already, that's awesome!

Erinm: Congrats, again!

Shay- I don't blame you for not being up, I would do the same if I worked from home. Can't wait to see pics!

I love all the bumps, and babies! I definitely have to remember to read this thread!

ETA: added to this post. I should have read the entire thread before posting, lol!

BFP 1/30/13 EDD 10/6/13Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options

Stupid internet outage and I'm late to the party! Not too much to report.  I have my 12/13wk appt on Nov. 28th. 

We took family/announcemnt pics with my photog friend on Saturday.  Here I am at 10wk2d.  LO#3 + a little effort = visible baby bump

BFP 2/14/08, DD1 born 10/11/08 (natural); BFP 5/16/10, DD2 born 01/12/11 (c/s, breech)
    TTC #3: BFP 4/27/12, Ectopic 5/16/12 Expectant Management, 8/15/12 Cleared to TTC
    BFP 9/25/12 EDD 6/6/13, Shooting 3-for-3 from the line: It's a Girl
    PgAL/PAL Welcome
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I haven't visited TTGP or the grad check in in FOREVER.  So neat to see all the little babies and the baby bumps!

MT is going to be 12 weeks on Friday.  He is ridiculously smiley pretty much all the time and he just started giggling this week- freaking adorable.  He's getting way too big way too fast... I wish I could pause this time because I feel like we're flyin through it!

• Options
    imageKNemo:

Picture:

Aww Lucy is adorable! I love her eyes...they look so bright!

• Options
    I love all the updates, everyone looks great!!

• Options

I am ridiculously late to this thread, but I actually have a picture!

I am 29 weeks tomorrow. We started painting the nursery (grey and green). Once it's done, I'll post pictures! Our crib, mattress, and glider are all here and we are just waiting for the painting to be done before setting up! I can't believe I only have 11 weeks left. 

I have finally given in an bought maternity clothes. Up until a week ago, I was wearing my regular jeans with a hair tie holding them together, but I have surrendered. There's no hiding him anymore!  

This is a bump picture from one week ago with a bonus cat picture. I'm sure cat diapering photos will be coming soon as well. 

As always, lots of love to TTGP! Always rooting for you! 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"