Trouble TTC
Options

Unicornuate Uterus and IUI

Hello All,

I am new to this and I am thrilled I've joined. I have read so many doom stories on the Internet about women with UU never conceiving or having difficult pregnancies. It is so refreshing to read the numerous success stories here!

I have been TTC since June 2011. I found out from an Ultrasound and HSG that I have a UU. We took things a step further this month and tried Letrozole, IUI and the HCG shot. Our fingers are certainly crossed, but nothing will be confirmed or denyed for another week and a half.

I'm curious if there are any success stories out there for women with a UU that used IUI to get pregnant.

Thank you for your positivity! Good juju to you all :)  

Re: Unicornuate Uterus and IUI

• Options
    Hi and welcome! Unfortunately I don't have any experience with UU, but I did a ton of research on BU and SU because we thought I had one or the other for a month or so.  I found this site helpful (or perhaps you already came across it): https://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/MullerianAnomalies/  And as for success getting pregnant with a UU, you might want to try another board as everyone here is still trying to get PG.  Good luck to you!
    TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Welcome! Sorry, I don't know anything about that either. Just wanted to say hi and best of luck to you :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"