Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Mattress pad melted in my dryer!!!

Crap! I just bought 2 new mattress pads at BRU and washed them before use. Well it said you can tumble dry low which I did and this morning I pulled them out and there is white plastic all over the back of my dryer! Any ideas how I can clean that off? Thank goodness it didn't start a fire...I threw the stuff in the dryer and then went to bed and it was just DD and I last night, DH is hunting.

Re: Mattress pad melted in my dryer!!!

• Options
    Oh, that sucks. Try Goo Gone, also there is this stuff(sorry I can't remember the name) that you can get at Home Depot/Lows. I am sure if you go and ask they will know what I am talking about.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Same thing happened to me and I returned them. I ended up not using a mattress pad, because our mattresses are already water proof. I do have some sheet savers that go across where the girls lay and tie to the slats of the crib in case they spit up.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That happened to me too! ?It didn't get on the dryer drum but ruined the mattress pad. ?I returned mine too and bought a better one for less at Wal-Mart.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"