International Bumpies

NBR - Canadian Website to order Assassin's Creed III?

Hey ladies - I've been looking to order Assassin's Creed III (the PC version) online but I can only think of Best Buy and Future Shop. Are there any other good sites you'd recommend I check out?

Thanks! 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: NBR - Canadian Website to order Assassin's Creed III?

• Eb games/GameStop? Indigo.ca has it.
  • Good idea, thank you (can you tell I am NOT the gamer in this household?)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • LOL, I'm not totally either, but there are two in my house, and they talk a lot about it.
  • Also try Amazon.ca, even ebay - if you do ebay.com, then find someone who will do international shipping and you might even get it for a better deal....did that with a PC version of NHL 08 years back for DH.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagejp03:
    Also try Amazon.ca, even ebay - if you do ebay.com, then find someone who will do international shipping and you might even get it for a better deal....did that with a PC version of NHL 08 years back for DH.
    You have good taste in hockey teams. If they ever come back that is.
  • amazon.ca is usually fantastic for stuff like this. I live in a super isolated location (mail only comes twice a week) and they still usually get orders shipped to me in a mater of days.
    BFP#1 9/28/2012 - EDD 6/3/2013 - MMC discovered 11/21/2012 @ 12w2d - D&C 11/24/2012
    BFP#2 4/4/2013 - Born at 37w3d on 11/26/13 via emergency c-section
    Loving our beautiful rainbow baby boy Archer!

~*All AL Welcome*~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"