Parenting after 35
Options

Hey GT-New GBS video!

Love this one.. all the fun flashbacks to their videos over the years.  Love the new song, too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHmD-ST7Iag

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hey GT-New GBS video!

• Options
    That was bloody great!! I love that it's still under 300 views, how often do you get to say that you're one of the first to watch?
  • Options
    I know... I think it just came out on Friday. I am on the GBS email list so they alert you every time something interesting is happening! I think I'm 3 or 4 of those 300 viewers, btw!!! :) Just makes me smile.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

See, then I need to get on their mailing list. Three or four, you must have been right on that! Love it!

Also loving the new big boy siggy pic! 

• Options

Thanks!  He's much shaggier these days.  Our church did free pics this summer and I'm so lazy I just got around to doing something with them! HA

The GBS email is great.. they don't use it very much but it's handy to just be notified whenever there's something good going on.. tour dates, videos, etc.   Hook yourself up on their website.. greatbigsea.com.   Launching a big new tour of "everywhere" very soon.  I'm on the fence about going up to Boulder CO (a long-ish drive for us) and getting a sitter, etc.  They have two shows up there.  I imagine they'll be out in your neck of the woods at some point, too.

• Options
    They'll be in our neck of the wood this spring, they announced concert dates already. Dh wants to go to Muse, not sure who's going to win. We went to Muse 2 years ago, but its been ages since GBS. It might come down to budget and schedule.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"