Cincinnati Babies
Options

Preschool not DAYCARE!!

Recommend a preschool that isn't so expensive and is more like preschool not DAYCARE.  Somewhere close to Liberty Twp., West Chester, Fairfield, Mason area please.  TIA!!

Re: Preschool not DAYCARE!!

• Options

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at here. My son goes to a fully accredited Montessori program that also includes a state-certified kindergarten. Yes, it happens to be affiliated with a daycare center, but he's getting a full day of education the same as any other Montessori program.

I don't get the distinction you're trying to make.

Charlie 8.06.08
    Emeline 5.28.13

My Blog

Post-Baby PRs
    Esri 5K 7.16.2014 - 21:30
    Heart Half Marathon 3.16.2014 - 1:43:30
    Canton City Marathon 9.8.14 - 3:30:56
  • Options
    My daughter goes to Goddard Preschool.  They have multiple locations. I've been very happy with their programs and the social interaction my daughter gets from going there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    There is a co op preschool in west Chester I am looking into.  I work full time though and you have to be willing to help out quite a bit.  It's much cheaper!
    imageimage
  • Options

Jerseygirl:  Thanks.

I like Goddard, but it's out of my price range.

Shaw: Can you share the name of the preschool that you are talking about?

I went to an open house at Creative Tots and I really like it, but still out of my price range. Thanks to all for the suggestions everyone!

• Options
    Goddard offers discounts for certain employers.  You may want to ask if they offer a discount for your employer.
  • Options
    imageVuedudawL:

Recommend a preschool that isn't so expensive and is more like preschool not DAYCARE.  Somewhere close to Liberty Twp., West Chester, Fairfield, Mason area please.  TIA!!

What's so wrong with daycare? Do you have something against it?  

• Options
    My daughter goes to Liberty Heights weekday preschool. I have also heard good things about Cornerstone. 
    my blog
    Help me spread Urea Cycle Disorder Awareness!! 2011 DD diagnosed with UCD 2012 started process for IVF with PGD 8/9/12 started stims- 8/20/12 ER- 20 retrieved, 19 ICSI'D, 12 biopsied 5 viable unaffected embryos 8/25/12 ET-1 "awesome" embryo-9/4/12 1st beta- BFP with HPT at 7dp5dt- Beta #1 9/4/12- 210!, Beta #2 9/6/12- 465, First scan on 9/19/12 Baby Boy due 5/13/13- diagnosed with a single umbilical artery
  • Options

Nothing against daycare here.  I was just saying that the one that my toddler is attending at the moment it's more of a lot of playing and a bit of learning, but I would also like my toddler to learn how to write his name and for encouraging on writing things. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"