Pregnant after 35

This Friday night is going to be awesome...

Only because I will be stopping my Crinone after tonight's dose! I thought I would be worried about it, but nope! I am so eager to be done with this progesterone goop in my delicate parts!

I am covering for someone for 4 hours tonight in the ED, I have a wicked head cold, and I don't even care-- I just want to be done with the shift at 10pm so I can pop that last suppository and do a celebratory dance.

I feel like I have *finally* graduated to a normal pregnancy and not one fraught with worry over whether I'll make it to 12 weeks. Baby's heartbeat has been going strong and I still have all my pregnancy symptoms-- getting rid of the Crinone will make me so much more comfortable! 

Anyone else have a reason to do a happy dance this Friday evening??

*********************************************************************************************

"You have to do your own growing no matter how tall your grandfather was." 
        -- Abraham Lincoln

Me:39  MH:39 
DD born 6/1/2013 after 15 months of TTC with one loss.    
TTC #2: BFP 4/22 but stalled growth and no HB at 9w3d on 5/30        

<a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3a2798" style="font-size:smaller;" >
<br /> My Ovulation Chart</a>

Re: This Friday night is going to be awesome...

• Yay! That is very good news! Congrats on your 'graduation.' :)
  • Trust me, you will definately be very happy to be done with that yucky stuff, i don't miss it one bit!!!

I'm happy dancing because 16 wks is this weekend, big milestone for DH and I after the loss of our son. It's been a tough week for sure with me over analyzing every single twinge and symptom but I'm finally starting to feel like I can accept this is a totally different pregnancy and will (all fingers crossed) have a very different outcome and I get to see LO on Monday at a scheduled u/s!!

nate and teddy
    Me 41 DH 46  Not actively ttc, surprise BFP on 1/6/11! 4/1/11 m/c our sunshine at 16wks after complications from CVS test. TTC #2 **5th cycle 12/6/11 BFP! Missed m/c at 9 weeks 1/21/12, trisomy 14. Two Chemical PG 3/12&7/12
    ** BFP 8/16/12 beta #1 148! beta#2 407 beta #3 4000 u/s 9.10 1 lovely hb 126, Baby Boy is due 04/28/13!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Congrats to both of you! You should feel movement soon! I'm excited to relax this weekend and spend lots of time feeling LO kick and move : . Also happy the 17p shot pain only lasted the night.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats and enjoy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am happy for the both of you.  Another milestone will be reached on Friday.  I like to x the Fridays off the calendar too.   I am due end of April and love to do the happy dance each Friday so I can mark off the calendar.  Now you can have the feeling of the pregnancy more normal without the Crinone.  Good luck.    
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"