School-Aged Children

Disney on ice

Has anyone been to a show? how long are they? did your LOs/you enjoy it? worth the $$?

They are coming to my area and I've been thinking about taking my girls (5 & 3) but not sure if they would be able to sit through the whole performance especially if they didn't have good seats and couldn't see/hear well.  Was it engaging? They have been to Disney world and met the princesses so wondering if this would be sort of a letdown just seeing them from afar.  I enjoy live performances but have never been to kid-oriented one not sure what to expect.

DD#1 5 years DD#2 3 years

Re: Disney on ice

• I took my daughter last year when she was 4.5 (Santa gave her the tickets).  She really enjoyed it and we had seats that were pretty far up.   I think the probably with sitting close is that you don't see the whole pictures.   Also they will be able to hear just fine through the speaker system.
    Cheryl, Evan 4.25.05, Paige 7.2.07
  • Your girls are the perfect age.  We've been to several of the shows, all seats have a great view.  Actually the higher you sit sometimes it's easier to watch the whole show(not as much head turning is needed).  They have an intermission in the middle of the show.  The shows are very entertaining for all ages.
  • Loading the player...
  • We have been to a few and my girls (4 and 6) always love them.  Your don't have to worry about not hearing and when the shows are in my town, they really don't have seats that are not great for sale.  We feel that is it well worth the money and lots of fun.  They do an intermission so you can have a potty break or get more snacks.
    Jenni Mom to DD#1 - 6-16-06 DD#2 - 3-13-08 
  • We just went to a show last weekend. My kids both LOVED it (and my 2 year old doesn't sit for anything). We got free kids tickets through our library but got mine when we got there and we got 2nd row back at the cheapest rate. Awesome seats! I have 2 girls so the princess show was great but we just may end up going to the spring show that includes cars, etc.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
                             Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"