Single Parents
Options

Court update from Monday...

Here's the simple updated version of my court date on Monday...I do want to start off by saying I looked hott in my new outfit I treated myself to court and my BD looked like trashhhhh.  He was wearing sneakers, jeans, a long sleeve grey tshirt with a turquoise short sleeved flannel over it,and walked in wearing a hat!!  Anyways, enough bashing even though I can go on for days about that LOL Devil  In the meeting with my lawyer, BD, and the mediator it went pretty good, at one point I mentioned him moving in with his new girlfriend of three months and he quickly commented and said, "You mean my fiance?!"  Yes, excuse me..fiance you fool!!  EEK, anyways,,,so after a little bit of bickering, and me wanting to rip off his head for being sooo dumb!, we come to the agreement of 2hour a week supervised visits, hair follicle drug test, and 75$ a week child support. So, we go in to see the judge and he said to my BD, "It says here you have no job or way to support yourself but you are aggreeing to C$ with the knowing that you may be back here again and evven possible incarceration?"  He agreed and everything.  It brought back so many emotions seeing him and mostly good but my silly female mind also thought of the good times that we had.  Ugh, sometimes I can't stand being a female!!  Our next court date is January 7th and I"m nervous about that one,  I'm assuming we will evaluate the visits and I'm sure he will be asking for more time which I'm going to pull out my big guns and use everything I have to not get over nights still.  We will see....Sorry for the ramble ladies.  Have a good Thursday!! I know I will with the new Glee on tonight!!
*11/20/2009*D&C*Angel Baby* BFP on 5/6/2010*My Birthday Surprise* My life changed forever 1/12/2011 Dominic Orlando Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Court update from Monday...

• Options
    imageEmmy722:
    Here's the simple updated version of my court date on Monday...I do want to start off by saying I looked hott in my new outfit I treated myself to court and my BD looked like trashhhhh.nbsp; He was wearing sneakers, jeans, a long sleeve grey tshirt with a turquoise short sleeved flannel over it,and walked in wearing a hat!!nbsp; Anyways, enough bashing even though I can go on for days about that LOL Devilnbsp; In the meeting with my lawyer, BD, and the mediator it went pretty good, at one point I mentioned him moving in with his new girlfriend of three months and he quickly commented and said, "You mean my fiance?!"nbsp; Yes, excuse me..fiance you fool!!nbsp; EEK, anyways,,,so after a little bit of bickering, and me wanting to rip off his head for being sooo dumb!, we come to the agreement of 2hour a week supervised visits, hair follicle drug test, and 75 a week child support. So, we go in to see the judge and he said to my BD, "It says here you have no job or way to support yourself but you are aggreeing to C with the knowing that you may be back here again and evven possible incarceration?"nbsp; He agreed and everything.nbsp; It brought back so many emotions seeing him and mostly good but my silly female mind also thought of the good times that we had.nbsp; Ugh, sometimes I can't stand being a female!!nbsp; Our next court date is January 7th and I"m nervous about that one,nbsp; I'm assuming we will evaluate the visits and I'm sure he will be asking for more time which I'm going to pull out my big guns and use everything I have to not get over nights still.nbsp; We will see....Sorry for the ramble ladies.nbsp; Have a good Thursday!! I know I will with the new Glee on tonight!!

Happy thing worked.out ok
  • Options

I'm new to the single parents board...but have a question for you...

How in the world did you get supervised visits and drug tests?  Are they using his "history" against him and he agreed to this?  You said you're going to bring out the 'big guns' if he asks for overnights, do you mean that you're going to use more of his past against him, or what?  I'm just curious because I may be in this boat really soon.  For now, we're keeping it civil, he's paid me every week, has seen our son a few times...but I'm not pushing visitation on him by any means.  I'm terrified of him spending alone time; he couldn't take of him with me there, what's he going to do when I'm not? And the thought of overnight visits, well, it makes me want to vomit.  So, I'm wondering if we were to end up in court...how in the world could I keep visitation to a minimum and if his 'past' can be brought into the whole thing!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My sons father has a history of drug abuse//use and is currently going to a methadone clinic for over a year..I wanted to rule out any possible chance of drug use and asked for a drug test. I was able to get supervised visits because my son has not seen his father for fourteen weeks now. I felt it was not appropriate to jump right into visits seeing as they haven't seen eachother and my sons father has not supported his son since he was born. I didn't get into all the details on my previous post, but my sons dad hasn't had a job since he was born and I supported all three of us and an apt for almost 1.5 years. We ran into his father and my son flipped out screaming when bd tried to shake his leg while saying love you buddy. My lawyer is awesome and bd agreed to this...however...I haven't seen any money in CS yet, shocker.
    *11/20/2009*D&C*Angel Baby* BFP on 5/6/2010*My Birthday Surprise* My life changed forever 1/12/2011 Dominic Orlando Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"