Parenting after 35
Options

excited!

I went back to Weight Watchers tonight! I missed the meeting entirely, thanks to hungry baby, but I got there, got [re-] signed up, weighed in (ugh), and I am at least planning to be back on track.

Must remember, if I ever decide to go for baby no. 2... do NOT tell the WW staff that I'm pregnant, lest they boot me out again!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: excited!

• Options
    Woot! Great start! Good luck, girl!
  • Options
    That's fabulous! I really admire how you made it there despite the baby. I'm trying to lose the baby weight too (not so much for vanity but for health, since I'm diabetic), and just getting to the gym is so hard with the baby. But I'm determined to somehow get my butt over there. My foods are already pretty restricted due to the blood sugar issues, so I just have to get going on the exercise.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Anchiba - I can't begin to think about exercise! I love zumba, but the classes are in the evenings and I'm already away from the baby all day long ... I don't want to come home, feed him, then go back out for exercise. And I get up at 5 to be at work by 7:30, so exercising beforehand is totally out of the question. Gah. Being a working mom is a pain sometimes!

The good news? 14 extra points/day for nursing moms. 14!! I was like no way... but I have eaten all of it every day so far. I didn't even realize how hungry I was.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good for you and happy you are going in the right direction.  WW is great to be on and so sensible. Be looking forward to hearing your progress.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"