San Diego Babies

Planning way ahead- anyone interested in a nanny share starting next September in Encinitas area?

I am 11 weeks pregnant, due end of May, and I work full time, and staying home won't be an option. My husband's schedule is also tough, and I worry about finding a day care with flexible enough hours, but an in-home nanny seems like it could be out of our price range. Wondering if anyone has done a nanny-share in the past with good results, has recommendations, or thoughts. I'm already envisioning needing a team of caretakers, as I travel for work regularly, and my husband is in grad school two nights a week after work and works in Laguna... I know we'll figure it out but I figured I may want to start now!

My little bug, Madeline. Born June 2, 2013.

Re: Planning way ahead- anyone interested in a nanny share starting next September in Encinitas area?

• Do you mean like a group of moms just switching off who is taking care of the kids every day? Or do you mean sharing and swapping actual babysitters/nannies?
    griffin
  • Hi there!

My husband and I also live in encinitas and work full time (although I am two days from home) and were considering a nanny share. So nervous to entrust my baby to a stranger, not to mention the cost, but seems like a much better option than day care. We are due end of May as well so your timing seems right on. Had to say something since our situations are so similar...even though I never post!

Tara 

******* -Tara Due May 17, 2013
  • Loading the player...
  • Ummmm also... No clue why my profile pic is a man and it says I live in Los Altos! I updated all of it and it wont go away...haha! I can assure you I am female and live in Encinitas :)
    ******* -Tara Due May 17, 2013
  • Hi! I'm 11 weeks too and my husband and I both work fulltime and in need of a nanny share. We live in Missiom Hills. I'm due June 15th! Hard figuring all this stuff out, huh? I'm a planner, too. : We should definitely chat!
  • Hi, I have a 20 month old and also pregnant and due April 30. We love the in-home daycare we use but are considering a nanny share, in encinitas area. I would love to connect with anyone interested. Please let me know...I can be reached at triciapare@hotmail.com. Thanks, Tricia
  • Hi, are you still looking for a nanny share?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"