Parenting after 35
Options

Duuuuuuude!

I knew my home state was liberal, but I never imagined that our fine voters would approve a change in our state constitution to allow for recreational marijuana use.

Let the jokes begin:

I am now investing all my money in Taco Johns and McDonalds stock and Cheetos futures.  

Rocky Mountain High, indeed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Duuuuuuude!

• Options
    imageBrideBuddies:

I am now investing all my money in Taco Johns and McDonalds stock and Cheetos futures.  

LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

Us, too!  Totally awesome, dude.

(You wouldn't know it was illegal here in the first place, though).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You guys rock! Yes
  • Options
    imageaglenn:

Us, too!  Totally awesome, dude.

(You wouldn't know it was illegal here in the first place, though).

No kidding.  We already have medicinal MMJ, so what's a little pot for everyone now?
    Apparentely the job applications are flying in at the ski resorts.  (That's another joke flying around!)  Heck, even our Govenor was making the jokes last night. Not one single politician, Dem or GOP was supporting this measure.  No one expected it to pass... let alone by such a wide margin.   Frankly, it's embarassing to live in the Pot Smoker State.  Hey.. that'd make a good state motto!

• Options
    imageELF4321:
    imageBrideBuddies:

LOL

rofl, especially the Cheetos.

Also, why drive when you can get high and fly home! (sorry, couldn't resist)

• Options
    I love that this passed! It was an interesting election night for sure. And I'm taking your hot stock tip to buy Taco Johns (whatever that may be!).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagebenniferbaby:
    I love that this passed! It was an interesting election night for sure. And I'm taking your hot stock tip to buy Taco Johns (whatever that may be!).

A poor man's Taco Bell.  Potato Oles are the bomb, baby!

• Options

Brain is back online. Here's the stuff I meant to post, weed inspired:

Amazon.com: Because I Got High: Afroman: Music

The first time I got high

• Options
    LOL, I'm moving there! JK, haven't touched the stuff since college. Cool state though :)
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Options
    So what next?  LSD, HEROIN ETC WHEN WILL IT ALL END?  JUST GET HIGH AND FORGET LIFE?   I WORRY FOR THE KIDS.
  • Options
    I was at Red Rock to see Sting earlier this week and couldn't figure out what that smell was at first!  Kinda funny to see people smoking in public.  Stick out tongue
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"