June 2012 Moms
Options

Up all night question

DS has alway been an awesome sleeper but recently started waking up once during the night at around 4 or 5am. I would change his diaper and feed him then he would go right back to sleep...no biggie.

Well last night DS woke up at 10pm, 12am, 2am, 4:30am, 6:00am, and just now at 6:50am. 5 out of 6 times he cried like he was in pain...he never usually cries when he wakes up at night just coos so this concerned me. He doesn't have a fever so the only thing I can think of is maybe he's teething? I didn't see any bumps or feel any.

What do you girls think?

Re: Up all night question

• Options
    I give LO a half dose of tylenol before bed when he is teething and fussy bad. He started sleeping better : He also gets gas drops before bed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'd go get his ears checked. None of my boys run a fever with an EI.?The only way I knew ds1 and ds2 had one was bc they would ake up screaming multiply times a night. DS3 woke up three times sunday night so I took him in on monday. Sure enough he had his first EI
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageRedRose87:
    I give LO a half dose of tylenol before bed when he is teething and fussy bad. He started sleeping better : He also gets gas drops before bed.

This is what we do right now with teething.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This happened to us and it was an ear infection. Started on a Friday night. On Monday we nad 4 mo appt and shots and ears had fluid in them but weren't infected. By Thursday, it was a double ear infection. Good luck!
  • Options
    imageGnadtkins:
    This happened to us and it was an ear infection. Started on a Friday night. On Monday we nad 4 mo appt and shots and ears had fluid in them but weren't infected. By Thursday, it was a double ear infection. Good luck!

Eek I didn't even think about ear infections! We just moved across the country and I just got DS a Pediatrictian yesterday in the area we bought a house at. If we go through the same thing tonight I will for sure make an appt.

Thanks everyone!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"