6 Weeks Pregnant
Options

Cramping already....

Huh? So this is my second pregnancy in 2 years and I can't remember if I cramped this early with my son. Is anyone else having the same thing?
MamaChaser

Re: Cramping already....

• Options
    are you sure that you have got enough rest and drank plenty of water? i noticed that i only cramp when i am tired and my body needs rest. but i have also heard that cramping is very normal for us so dont worry too much.
  • Options
    YES!!! I've been cramping since we found out I was pregnant at week 4. I just kept feeling like I was going to start my period! Lol! Guess now we know why!! Doc says its totally normal, and I continue to have them at week 6. My friend is expecting her second, and she suffered from cramping though out both pregnancies. Probably nothing to worry about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for posting about this! I was worried too and I'm 6 weeks along.
  • Options
    This is also my second pregnancy in almost 2 years and I'm cramping as well I also had some bleeding last week and went to the Dr they did an u/s and said everything looked ok but it's so early too much!  I also was really sick with my first pregnancy and have not been yet with this one...just feeling nauseous not actually thorwing up.
  • Options
    Yeah, this is my third time and I had cramping in the 1st trimester each time. It's definitely normal. Mine went away in the 2nd trimester. I hope it does again :) Congrats to you all!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

BFP#3 12/09/12 - EDD 8/11/2013 - D&C @ 12w :: BFP #4 2/17/14 - EDD 10/28/2014 - M/C @ 6w

• Options
    My cramps are ridiculous!  I finally asked my midwife and she said as long as it's not mainly on one side, it should be normal.  I'll be 7 weeks tomorrow and they aren't getting any better.  It's all going to be worth it in the end, but yuck right now!
  • Options
    This is my first pregnancy.  I have been cramping too once and a while , usually when im hungry
  • Options
    I am prego for the first time and I'm at six weeks. I'm relieved to see these comments because I was a little worried. I didn't even think about drinking more water! haha! So far my cramps aren't really that bad.
  • Options
    Thanks so much for sharing! This is my second pregnancy and I'm cramping aswell I was getting worried!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"