Snarky and T-TTC

Our new car

Well it's new to us, it was my Dad's car and we have it now. It's an '07 Altima and has a key fob. Well apparently there's a feature on the key fob that when you push the unlock button more than once, it rolls all the windows down. How stupid is that?!?! Anyway DH had it in his pocket last night, and apparently pushed that button. This morning all the windows were down, and it was raining!!!

Thank goodness it wasn't a horrible storm and the car is fine, but WTF would you ever need that feature for?!?!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Our new car

• That is a really odd feature to have. I don't think I've ever heard of it. Thank goodness the car is ok!
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • How weird! Glad the interior didn't get soaked!
    someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • That is a really dumb feature! Glad there wasn'ta lot of damage.
  • That is a bizarre feature! Glad the car is ok.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • What a strange feature, but yay for a new car!
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Most new key fobs do this, depending on what car you have it's a different pattern of buttons to push. You can google to find out if your car does it. 

It's awesome in the summer if it's really hot out. Coming out from a store you can open all the windows to let out the heat before you get there! But other than that I wouldn't use it. 
  • imageExcitedtostart:
    It's awesome in the summer if it's really hot out. Coming out from a store you can open all the windows to let out the heat before you get there! But other than that I wouldn't use it.nbsp;
    Yep! When you live in a HOT place this feature is key!! Glad nothing was harmed.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"