Detroit Babies
Options

Hutzel's Birthing Center vs. Providence's Alternative Birthing Center

Just looking for any experiences regarding these two birthing centers. Hub and I are going to start TTC in January and so I'm looking into birthing centers now. I really want a more natural birth experience that will allow me to be in charge and treat me like a woman having a baby instead of it being a medical procedure with IVs and all that. I'm definitely leaning more toward the ABC but Hutzel would be closer to home and it seems good as well.

Re: Hutzel's Birthing Center vs. Providence's Alternative Birthing Center

• Options
    Thank you! I don't mind the drive to Novi (45 minutes) or Southfield (30 minutes), if it's worth it. We definitely will check out both when the time comes.
  • Options
    Oh okay good to know. Water birth is a thought but I'm not dead set on it. Thanks :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemssm2012:
    I used the ABC and absolutely loved their midwives and the facility. The only downside is that the ABC doesn't currently allow water birth, if you have your heart set on that.

This! Delivered there two weeks ago. Loved my midwife! She was there all day and even stayed several hours after her shift ended to catch my LO.

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    photo 9c28f28c-5aae-4b20-8f02-ea27ec37f516_zpsdaed06b5.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"