June 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC!

Anyone got anything to confess??

I have off on Veteran's Day. DD's daycare is open that day. I'm going to drop her off and go back home for a 4 hour nap. It's scheduled on my calendar, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: FFFC!

• Options

Same here! I have they day after Veteran's Day off, been planning on taking the kids to daycare as well. But I plan on renting a movie (Magic Mike) and possibly a nap and cleaning (can't get away from cleaning)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers  

• Options

Mine might be pretty flammable.  Our board is so quiet though, let's see if this elicits any flames.  I am from NJ and went down the shore every summer, multiple times.  I love the shore.  My DH is really mourning our friends who have lost their shore houses.  But I feel like, I am so thankful all of my family and friends are ok, I am not really that upset about a loss of real estate.  these were their second houses, it is not as though they lived down there year round.  My dh thinks I am cold.  But I am more focused on everyone being safe- my opinion is that vacation homes can be rebuilt.

Now, those people who lived there year round, and there homes are gone- that is another story.  

Am I cold? 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagestepper1725:

Anyone got anything to confess??

I have off on Veteran's Day. DD's daycare is open that day. I'm going to drop her off and go back home for a 4 hour nap. It's scheduled on my calendar, and I couldn't be more excited about it.

Good for you...:)  I have a short day at work today so I could do some things before picking LO up. But I feel too guilty about it, so I'm always rushing to pick him up as soon as I'm done with work. I need to work on being ok with leaving him and taking some time for myself.

My FFFC....I love bed sharing. 

• Options
    I hate the way the word wakeful is used on this site. I find it to be really annoying.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSigir:

Mine might be pretty flammable.  Our board is so quiet though, let's see if this elicits any flames.  I am from NJ and went down the shore every summer, multiple times.  I love the shore.  My DH is really mourning our friends who have lost their shore houses.  But I feel like, I am so thankful all of my family and friends are ok, I am not really that upset about a loss of real estate.  these were their second houses, it is not as though they lived down there year round.  My dh thinks I am cold.  But I am more focused on everyone being safe- my opinion is that vacation homes can be rebuilt.

Now, those people who lived there year round, and there homes are gone- that is another story.  

Am I cold? 

Not cold at all! I agree that lives are the most important thing to worry about.  Yes, it's completely terrible that their second homes are ruined,  but I think you caring about the well- being of your family/friends is the main thing. 

My FFFC: I have been making fricking awesome dinners (if I do say so myself) so that DH will get used to it and not want me to go back to work.  It's worth a shot:) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagedrbethc:

Good for you...:)  I have a short day at work today so I could do some things before picking LO up. But I feel too guilty about it, so I'm always rushing to pick him up as soon as I'm done with work. I need to work on being ok with leaving him and taking some time for myself.

My FFFC....I love bed sharing. 

I was the same way! ..until I got sick a month ago and left DD in daycare while I slept all day. I didn't realize how exhausted I was until I woke up from a 4 hour nap totally refreshed. I realized that using one day every once in a while to catch up on sleep makes me a much better mamma!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSamiantha101:
    I hate the way the word wakeful is used on this site. I find it to be really annoying.

I find "wonder week" really annoying as well. Maybe it's bc I raised my first 8 yrs ago and it just seems like the latest gimmicky parenting trend.
  • Options

imageSigir:
    imageSamiantha101:
    I find "wonder week" really annoying as well. Maybe it's bc I raised my first 8 yrs ago and it just seems like the latest gimmicky parenting trend.

I hate the wonder week thing too. Is it the same thing as a growth spurt? I have no clue.

Im late- but I have some big ones.

1st- Before, Ive gotten all up in arms about LO's circ not being a big deal, but I wish we wouldnt have done it.

2nd. I also have name regret.

3rd. Im beyond ashamed of how frustrated I get with LO's fussiness. I mean, it's not like Im mean or anything, but inwardly, I could explode. He does this grunting thing that is literally like nails on a chalkboard to my ears. I cant even handle it. I feel horrible.

4th. I miss "me time" like nobody's business. We are at MIL's having a weekend to hang out and do stuff, just me and Dh... Im typing this because Im too pissed off at him to even sleep in the same room. Im also ashamed by how  overhwhelmed I am all. the. time.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"