June 2012 Moms
Options

Teeth!!

Last night, DH said I should feel in DDs mouth because she has some teeth coming through. I told him that he must be mistaken. Sure enough, she has two pointy teeth nubs poking through! She hasn't been fussy about it, but this may help explain her horrible night time sleep. I think we went straight from the four month wakeful to WWs to teething!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Teeth!!

• Options

Omg stepper, I posted pretty much the same thing this morning and then the Internet crapped out on me so it never went through.  However..yes! Dd's two bottom teeth are poking out:)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagejamiah18:

Omg stepper, I posted pretty much the same thing this morning and then the Internet crapped out on me so it never went through.  However..yes! Dd's two bottom teeth are poking out:)

LOL, I was surprised at how excited I am about it!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagestepper1725:
    imagejamiah18:

LOL, I was surprised at how excited I am about it!

Hehe I know! I took video and sent it to my family. I was dreading teething..still am...but so far she's being a champ, knock on wood!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Sooo many early teethers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"