Pregnant after a Loss
Options

November check in!!!

I waited on purpose to do our check in today!!

Welcome to November ladies!!

A big congrats to niknak!! : D

I'm bumping from my phone so please forgive any errors : D

How is everyone doing? Like last week, please update is with any info and appt information!! : D

So exciting : D let's chat.
**All WELCOME!**
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
BabyName Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: November check in!!!

• Options
    Well. I'm doing good!! Tired and crampy, very excited to meet LO :

I officially turned full term on Halloween :. Drs policy is to wait to do any cervical checks till 39 Weeks do i'm not sure of my status there. My next appt is Tuesday.

They suspect my cervix IS changing though due to recent cramping, pressure and tmi, excess discharge.

While I'm more than ready to meet our daughter, it's going to be slightly bittersweet. I am going to miss being pregnant so much and I can't help but wonder if I'll ever get this chance again...:

Oh and in other news...dh actually tried to initiate lovin tonight but um due to excess dryness on my part it didn't happen. Apparently me stopping him to get some lube totally ruined it...: tmi I know but now I feel like I'm unattractive and odd, and ruined a rare moment...ugh.

Hence why I'm posting this check in. Totally can't sleep.
    **All WELCOME!**
    BFP 1 4/2010 M/C 5/1/2010 8w2d EDD 12/10/10 BFP 2 5/5/2011 C/P?? 5/14/2011 5w2d EDD 01/12/12 BFP 3 3/12/2012 EDD 11/23/12 Ultrasound 4/11/12 H/B 160bpm! It's a GIRL!
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Guess I'm a November Mama now ;D

I think that now with kbhaynes in L&D, I might just be the last October Mama left (I think @~@).  I'm getting induced on Tuesday, but I'm nervous to go to 41 weeks - hopefully I can help him along before then.  So far today, I've tried spicy food, and lots of walking, but uh yeah - he's staying put haha!

And oh gosh linz - I haven't done it since Month Five of this pregnancy.  My LO kicks and rolls so hard, it's like watching the Mummy face, in the sandstorm go across my belly . . . definitely kills the mood, each and every time.  But that's okay, me and DH will make up for it down the road (besides there's other things we can do lol).

BFP #1 06.20.11 I EDD 03.22.12 I MMC 09.01.11 (baby measured 6w4d) I D&C 09.07.11
    BFP #2 02.21.12 I EDD 10.29.12 I DS born 11.06.12

Surprise BFP #3 07.27.13 I EDD 04.02.14 I Stick baby stick!
    blog I pinterest

** I'm hopping all over boards these days, please @quote me for speedy replies :) **

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm doing pretty good.  I'm also full term today, so now I am planning on trying things to hurry this little girl along.  I just can't wait to meet her!  

My doctor is guessing that by my progress I might be 2 weeks early (now that she said that, I am guaranteed to go late).  

Don't worry Linz...I got shot down tonight too-and its my B-day :(

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Other than this stupid cold I decided to pick up, I'm doing pretty good.

At my 37 week appt on Monday I was 2 cm and 5075 effaced. It was nice to see some progress, but I'm not putting too much stock in going early.

DH and I have the opposite problem about sex. He keeps getting turned down. I feel bad, but I'm so stinkin' uncomfortable. Oh well....soon enough we'll be back to normal.

Not planning on doing much this weekend other than kick this cold.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

TTC #1 since 3/11

BFP #1 5/4/11 EDD 1/12/12 natural m/c 5/17/11

BFP #2 8/9/11 EDD 4/18/12 ectopic pregnancy (methotrexate) 8/24/11 ruptured tube and removal 8/29/11

BFP #3 3/9/12 EDD 11/19/12 Logan born 11/18/12

BFP #4 10/21/14 EDD 6/30/15

~*~*Everyone Welcome*~*~
  • Options

DH and I woke up yesterday and just looked at each other:  this month we're having a baby!!!  Crazy. 

I was 37 weeks yesterday and am so ready for baby to be here - already.  I keep reading stories about going past 40 weeks and I'm not sure I could handle it!  I am so, so grateful to be pregnant but the aches and pains are starting to catch up with me; also my patience has all but run out, I want to meet my baby!  We had our regular OB appointment yesterday and baby's head is still down (yay!); because we're high risk he wants to induce at week 39.  As impatient as I am I really don't want to be induced; he said he'd be willing to wait until week 40 but wouldn't go any further than that.  We'll see, hopefully I'll just go into labour on my own in the next couple of weeks.

Linz, sorry about your DH.  If it weren't for lube my DH and I would never DTD.  Some things are just science, he should be grateful you're willing at all!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageSoCoGirl:

I'm doing pretty good.  I'm also full term today, so now I am planning on trying things to hurry this little girl along.  I just can't wait to meet her!  

My doctor is guessing that by my progress I might be 2 weeks early (now that she said that, I am guaranteed to go late).  

Don't worry Linz...I got shot down tonight too-and its my B-day :(

What a jip! I hope you at least had a decent birthday! Happy Birthday! 

**All WELCOME!**
    BabyName Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"